Jump to navigation Jump to search
- With many oy-oys and oy-gevalts (crieshuudahdustenof woemurheen) she suddenly raised a forefinger, and said:
- Her cries of sorrow and anger were like thefleetingohikiitäviäcrieshuutojaof dawn birdsaamuvarhaisten lintujen, banished from this forbidden place of battle, this Bird Spirit Land...
- Thefar-offkaukaisetcrieshuudotof the lone birdyksinäisen linnunthey'd been hearing since sunset had recently seemed to double in intensity, and Loc realized that Paul Devraux had been echoing its call by blowing on blades of jungle grass between his thumbs.
- Whether thecrieshuudotof anguishvihanfor 1991 alonepelkästään vuoden 1991are justified remains to be seen.
- Marie the statue had come alive and utteredcriesmyrskyof protestvastalauseidenwhen Bobbie talked about Topaz's degraded life.
- He reached down and bundled her up into his arms, trying to drown thefeeblevaimeatcrieshuudahduksetof paintuskanthat she uttered, reassuring her that everything would be all right.
- The parrot had been dozing so soundly that nothing had roused it, not even thecrieshuudahduksetof anguishvihanfrom the dock roadsatama-altaan viereiseltä tieltäas someone else discovered there was no way into the Baltic Fleet car park.
- Many social workers fail to visit on a regular preventive basis and requests for assistance orcrieshuudotfor helpavun-are often ignored.
- During the trial, prosecutor Richard Brown said: `East Sussex Education Authority chose to brush aside thegirlstyttöjencrieshuudotfor helpavun-.