- 1 LSD.n
- 2 acid.n
- 3 alcohol.n
- 4 amphetamine.n
- 5 barbiturate.n
- 6 cannabis.n
- 7 cocaine.n
- 8 codeine.n
- 9 coke.n
- 10 crack.n
- 11 dope.n
- 12 downer.n
- 13 ecstasy.n
- 14 freebase.n
- 15 grass.n
- 16 hallucinogen.n
- 17 hashish.n
- 18 heroin.n
- 19 ketamine.n
- 20 marijuana.n
- 21 mescaline.n
- 22 morphine.n
- 23 nicotine.n
- 24 opium.n
- 25 peyote.n
- 26 pot.n
- 27 sedative.n
- 28 snuff.n
- 29 speed.n
- 30 tobacco.n
- 31 tranquillizer.n
- 32 upper.n
- 33 weed.n
- Last year 12 Wellington College pupils were expelled for taking cannabis andLSDLSD:tä.
- Peer, an Oxford University student, pleaded guilty to possessingLSDLSD:n.
- At the inquest, pathologist, Dr Ian Buley said Henry had taken a high dose ofLSDLSD:tä.
- One in four has taken Ecstacy, whileLSDLSD:nusers have doubled to 35 per cent, says a survey by jeans company Wrangler.
- DMT existed in the streets in the Sixties where it gained a reputation asthe businessman'sliikemiestenacidhappona, because it could be smoked and didn't last too long.
- Force all staff to takegoodhyvääacidhappoaevery Friday
- I was getting through by starting to smoke dope and takeacidLSD:tä.
- Epinephrine orpurepuhdastaalcoholalkoholiawas commonly used as the solution for injection for the arrest of peptic ulcer haemorrhage in the past 10 years.
- But in all these instances total alcohol consumption (measured in litres ofpurepuhdastaalcoholalkoholia, per capita) is declining.
- The fetid stench of the darkened hut, themind-dizzyingpään sekoittavariceriisi-alcoholalkoholi, even Paul's mocking laughter had all fused into a delicious composite memory now.
- Most people who abusealcoholalkoholiawill develop hepatic steatosis but only a few alcoholics develop more serious forms of liver disease -- hepatitis, fibrosis, and cirrhosis.
- He avoidsalcoholalkoholiahowever.
- You need to have a policy on the use ofalcoholalkoholin.
- Well opiates, I began to dabble with them when I was about 16, after experimenting with cannabis,amphetaminesamfetamiinia, LSD, opium, and moving in a circle ….
- Traces ofamphetamineamfetamiinistawere found but the player was always confident he would provide a satisfactory explanation.
- More youngsters are also sniffing glue or solvents, takingamphetaminesamfetamiinia, and experimenting with `magic mushrooms ``.
- He uses crack and cocaine andamphetaminesamfetamiinia, then more crack and more cocaine and perhaps even a speedball to round things off.
- Most dogs are humanely destroyed by an intravenous injection of apowerfulvoimakastabarbituratebarbituraattiaor a mixture of a barbiturate and other drugs.
- He suffered from insomnia and was takingbarbituratesbarbituraatteja.
- The cause of death was given as a combined overdose ofbarbituratesbarbituraattejaand alcohol.
- A BRITISH couple have been accused of smugglingcannabiskannabiksenworth £266,000.
- Detectives also found bales ofdriedkuivattuaherbalyrtti-cannabiskannabistafrom a previous crop and believe the isolated spot had been used to produce the drug for up to a decade.
- WHEN police stopped to help a driver whose car had broken down outside Inverness they found 28 packages ofherbalyrtti-cannabiskannabistain a carrier bag.
- Nobody would have known that he was planning to puff onhome-grownkotona kasvatettuacannabiskannabistain WalesWalesissaif it hadn't been for the ironic coincidence that another Mr Perkins had mistakenly opened a package addressed to the actor.
- His lawyer, Mr Geoffrey Leach, told the court, `He does not smokecannabiskannabista.
- Badenoch admitted charges of being concerned in the supply of ecstasy andcannabiskannabiksenbetween October 1991 and April 1992.
- At the trial R submitted that the converting of hydrochloride intofree basepoltettavaksicocainekokaiiniksidid not amount to producing a Class A drug because all that was involved was changing one form of cocaine into another.
- More than 200 people were arrested in five countries and £122 million worth ofhigh gradelaadukastacocainekokaiiniaseized in swoops around the world.
- `I knew a girl who got hooked oncocainekokaiiniin.
- The sachets remained unopened and in their possession at all times and the analyst confirmed to police that itwasolihigh-gradeensiluokkaistacocainekokaiinia.
- Officials in Washington had been sounding the warning for over four years, noting that Guatemala is a trans-shipment point forColombiankolumbialaisencocainekokaiininand heroin heading north to the United States and Mexico.
- CrackCrack-cocainekokaiiniis highly addictive and often associated with violent crime, even murder.
- He had taken a couple of square inches ofrockkivi-cocainekokaiiniafrom wherever he had hidden his supply and was chopping it with his knife on to Trent's shaving mirror.
- We had secretly videotaped Marshall, who lived with her parents in the Royal Mews at the Palace, sellinghigh-qualitylaadukastacocainekokaiinia.
- Debbie had spent the evening snortingcocainekokaiiniaand drinking, say police.
- The court's heard that she had been takingcocainekokaiiniaand drinking whisky.
- CodeineKodeiini, which occurs with morphine in opium, relieves pain, but more feebly, and rarely causes dependence.
- The alkaloid, thebaine, can be easily converted intocodeinekodeiiniksiby demethylation.
- And then he started doingcokekokaiinia.
- No, all I do is a bit ofrecreationalsatunnaisesticokekokaiinia.
- The vast majority of us don't docrackcrackia.
- SmokingcrackCrackinduring pregnancy can cause low birth-weight, respiratory problems and premature labour.
- A place where everybody, employees and residents alike, smokescrackcrackia.
- Health officials blame the increasing use by women ofcrackcrackin, the smokable form of cocaine.
- I know that three days before they were killed, twenty-five people were invited to that house for the mass whipping of a dealer from Sunset Strip who'd given them somebadhuonoadopekamaa.
- They also smokeddopepilveä.
- He had taken a couple of tablets ofsynthesizedsynteettistädopeheroiinia.
- `I started drinking very heavily, using aerosols,dopepilveä, pills.
- He cleaned up his act, quit taking uppers anddownersrauhoittavien lääkkeidenwith the help of his wife and the Betty Ford Clinic, and now looks set to go on for another 40 years.
- Sometimes -- on `Love ``-- they're like the Pixies on a dump-truck full ofdownersrauhoittavia lääkkeitä.
- Fear about the impact ofEcstasyekstaasinon health is growing.
- However, sinceEcstasyekstaasiis a designer drug, a competent chemist can make it anywhere and underworld sources claim it is produced in the region.
- They seized Cannabis, Amphetamine Sulphate andEcstasyekstaasia.
- Fiona Jordan, defending, said Williams could remember little of what happened because he had takenEcstasyekstaasiaat a rave party.
- Just because we're a rave band it doesn't automatically mean we takeEcstasyekstaasia.
- From clinical and pharmacological viewpoints crack andfreebasepoltettava kokaiiniare the same.
- I've got enoughgrassruohoain my stomach for a bit.
- `I love the smell of thegrassruohonat night, ``Cara said.
- He thought he could smell dope;grassruohonor resin fumes.
- Used by the Aztecs in ancient rituals, magic mushroomsare aovathallucinogenhallusinogeeni.
- The mushrooms themselves are only as harmful as most otherhallucinogenshallusinogeenit.
- Itwas aolimildlievähallucinogenhallusinogeeni-- no lasting effects.
- The treaty called upon all countries, whether production, transit or destination countries, to step up controls on chemicals used in manufacturing narcotics andhallucinogenshallusinogeenejä.
- The plant, Cannabis indica, yields a resin known by various names including marihuana andhashishhasis.
- `Do you smokehashishhasista?
- The air was heavy with the sweet smell ofhashishhasiksen.
- From here comes 80per cent ofBritain'sBritannianheroinheroiinistaand a quarter of the American supply.
- A drugs squad detective has told a fatal accidnet inquiry that the high level of drugs deaths in Glasgow was caused by drugs barons deliberately distributinghigh purityerittäin puhdastaheroinheroiiniaonto the city streets.
- After several attempts at getting maintenance in Wirral, one user continued to obtain supplies ofstreetkatu-heroinheroiinia, financed by working and occasional dealing.
- A SOLDIER who doomed a teenage girl to a living death with a dose ofpurepuhdastaheroinheroiiniawas jailed for five years yesterday.
- He kept meticulous notes of his drug habit, including the formula he used to obtain his `target ``drug, MPPP, asyntheticsynteettistäheroinheroiinia.
- The addicts thought they were injecting asyntheticsynteettistäheroinheroiinia, instead they had given themselves a permanent Parkinson-like condition.
- Some of these casual injectors do not injectstreetkatu-heroinheroiiniabecause of the impurities that it might contain and limit their injecting to other opioids generally stolen from chemist shops.
- Richard tookheroinheroiiniaand cocaine.
- Is the use ofheroinheroiininincreasing, peaking or decreasing?
- A further cause for concern is thatketamineketamiinican sometimes result in a state where the users are unconcerned whether they live or die.
- However, a leading authority on the spread ofketamineketamiininor Special K has warned: `It's only a matter of time.
- They smokedmarijuanamarihuanaaand talked about suicide.
- That's of no interest to anybody unless you're onmarijuanamarihuananor LSD.
- The explanationis eitheron jokoimportedtuotumarijuanamarihuanaor the diversion of inhalants such as glue and paint stripper from the workshops.
- I smoke a cigarette ormarijuanamarihuanaato soothe.
- `Ganja ``, thelocalpaikallistamarijuanamarihuanaa, had long been used to allay hunger.
- We smoked dope and people who wanted to would take sillacybin,mescalinmeskaliiniaor LSD, and that was literally it.
- MescalineMeskaliiniand LSD make colours seem more intense and time much slower; the reverberations are stronger and the conscious present lasts longer.
- When Dr Friedler injectedmorphinemorfiiniainto the offspring of mouse fathers who had themselves breathed nitrous oxide, the body temperature of the offspring dropped less than was expected.
- Its affinity for the opiate receptor means, however, that it could be addictive in the same way asmorphinemorfiini.
- Andmorphinemorfiinifrom opium is illegally converted to the highly addictive drug. heroin, widely abused in Western societies.
- There was a syringe ofmorphinemorfiini-but under no conditions should it be given for head or chest wounds and here Charlie had both.
- I've even drunkOlen jopa juonutmorphinemorfiiniaoff a spoon, like a medicine.
- These people have addictive disease and their drug of choiceisonnicotinenikotiini.
- NicotineNikotiiniis a powerful drug which stimulates the production of adrenaline, increasing the heart beat rate and blood pressure.
- Years ago, before it was made illegal,purepuhdastanicotinenikotiiniawas used for fumigating glasshouses.
- Only 60mg ofpurepuhdastanicotinenikotiiniaplaced on a person's tongue would kill within minutes.
- How do people addicted tonicotinenikotiinistagive up smoking cigarettes?
- Putting a patch on is an easy way to get your dose ofnicotinenikotiiniawhile you're trying to give up.
- Afghanistan'sAfganistanissa tuotettuopiumoopiumiis cheaper and more plentiful.
- The farmers, in Buner, an area controlled by the government, were charged with the crime of growingopiumoopiumin.
- Jean Cocteau, Peggy Guggenheim tells us in her autobiography Confessions of an Art Addict, received her for the first time comfortably horizontal between the sheets, smokingopiumoopiumia.
- These regions, known as tribal agencies, are whereAfghan and Pakistaniafganistanilaista ja pakistanilaistaopiumoopiumiais made into heroin, often in laboratories no bigger than the average bathroom.
- I triedopiumoopiumia, and my first experience with anything really hard, using it intravenously, was when I used Omnopon which was from a lifeboat, y'know, from the life-saving equipment on a lifeboat.
- (114) He had known Chinese to eatopiumoopiumiaas well as inhale it.
- They included the soothing mandragora, the energizing coca leaves (see Chapter 6), and the givers of disordered visions, the Mexican cactusPeyotemyrkkykaktustaand certain mushrooms of the Amanita and Psilocybe families.
- NME is the source: I don't eat, think or chewpeyotemyrkkykaktustawithout consulting this bible in newsprint
- I write this letter while chewingpeyotemyrkkykaktusta(52) a.
- `Looks likepotmarihuanalta.
- I started doing it withpotkannabiksella, breaking a little bit, squashing it on the foil and smoking it as though I was having a chase.
- I smokedpotkannabistaand a pipe of peace and things like that and everybody was tripping out and all the rest of it and that's how initially I got into it.
- I wondered sometimes if the effects of somesedativerauhoittavien lääkkeidengiven perhaps the night before had not worn off completely by the time I came.
- A common cause of incontinence at nightis aonmildlieväsedativerauhoituslääke, which makes the person too sleepy to get out of bed.
- I'll give her amildlievääsedativerauhoittavaa lääkettäwhich will ensure a good night's sleep.
- I do not usesedativesrauhoittaviamuch after infarction.
- Hastily I injectedsedativesrauhoittavia lääkkeitä, calcium, magnesium, but with a feeling of doom.
- The room started to fade, as Grant's mind succumbed to thestrongvoimakkaillesedativerauhoittaville lääkkeille, joitathe doctor had administered to him.
- Dickinson offered hissnuffnuuskaansa.
- `He's the one who's always covered insnuffnuuskan.
- For the years we were takingspeedspiidiä, we wouldn't go into a pub or a crowded room.
- I'd take acid,speedspiidiä, hash as well.
- Mr McMullin said many parents would be unaware that their children were regularly using Ecstasy, LSD orspeedamfetamiiniaand young people did not realise the long-term harmful effects of the substances they were taking.
- He took a seat in solemn silence and, uninvited, started to roll up some of theKeraing'sKeraingintobaccotupakkaa.
- The little room smelled of hispipepiippu-tobaccotupakalta, eau de Cologne, shit.
- There I found a respectable-looking woman of middle age sitting on a sofa, sniffingtobaccotupakkaa.
- They each brought him a present -- a book about the old Great Northern Railway, a box ofAmericanAmericantobacco-tupakkaaand a half bottle of his favourite whisky.
- To this, Asian tea and to a lesser extent textiles and dyes can be added alongside West Indian sugar, rum and coffee andNorth AmericanNorth Americantobacco-tupakkaaand rice.
- The swing-doors swung open, and Curtius Kenne ambled in, chewingtobaccotupakkaa.
- Next to the bowl were his bottle and plate which visitors refreshed with palm wine, betel nut or chewingtobaccotupakkaato keep his soul from feeling neglected.
- In western movies they all seemto be chewingpureskelevantobaccotupakkaaor smoking brown cheroots but a cigar sits well in Elliot's lips.
- His cheek smelled of aftershave andstalevanhaltatobaccotupakalta.
- There was the usual pub smell ofstaleummehtuneentobaccotupakanbut the river Thames laps against the old smugglers' inn and its odours mingle with the rest.
- People think of the Klan as those rootin'-tootin' guys who chewtobaccotupakkaaand drive pick-ups.
- Smoking or chewingtobaccoTupakanin pregnancy may therefore be especially hazardous to women in developing countries.
- She smoked a peck oftobaccotupakkaaand decided, as she decided every year, not to go down.
- Towards this end the mirza should make a point of smokingscentedhajustetuntobaccotupakanblended with hashish; precious gems -- emeralds and pearls -- should be ostentatiously crushed into his wine.
- The drug it most closely resembles is PCP, ananimaleläintentranquillisernukutusainetta.
- Josie gave her a black coffee and then opened a kitchen drawer, bringing out bottles containing just about everyprescriptionreseptillä saataviatranquilliserrauhoittaviaknown to medical science.
- Each captive was injected with atranquillizernukutusainetta.
- She switched channels and continued, `Lars, could you administer anothertranquillizerrauhoittavanfor me?
- `Do you want aherbalyrttejä sisältäväntranquillizerunilääkkeen?
- It starts in the morning with a `purge to the head ``-- a `nasal treatment in which medicine is administered through the nose and eyes, which is extremely painful -- and continues with regular administration ofherbalyrttejä sisältäviätranquillizersnukutusaineita, digestive powders and a sleeping pill at night.
- He said in a kindly voice, `I'll write you a prescription for sleeping pills, and amildlieväätranquilliserrauhoittavaa lääkettä.
- The highest rates of self-poisoning were among those who received antidepressants andminorheikkojatranquillizersrauhoittavia lääkkeitä.
- In an era of choice and `needs driven ``care, adequate support for people wishing to withdraw frommajorvahvojentranquillisersrauhoituslääkkeiden käytönis not only absent but opposed.
- He cleaned up his act, quit takingupperspiristeidenand downers with the help of his wife and the Betty Ford Clinic, and now looks set to go on for another 40 years.
- We use razors to cut blunts [cigars] open and smoke someweedmarihuanaa.
- The old bill might be straight in Leyton but there are growing numbers who smokeweedmarihuanaaand support calls for legalisation.