Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Thus, for example, students who have taken subjectstudiesopintojain English andHistoryhistoriassawill also take courses in the teaching of those subjects.
- It was not the highly qualified classics,historyhistorianor Englishteachersopettajatwho left, but those who could use their degrees in industry or the civil service.
- TheyHetaught a little easyhistoryhistoriaato the weaker students.
- To accompany the exhibition the university'sHistoryhistorianof Arttaide-department are arranging a conference on 27 November on the topic of `Drawing conclusions on value and meaning: America, Europe, China ``.
- Increasingly, however,teachersopettajienofhistoryhistorianare expected to present their case in greater detail, and often to audiences of specialists such as employers or educationists.
- History is not taught just to produce future generations of history teachers andhistoryhistoriangraduatestutkinnon saaneita!
- Publishers today have providedteachersopettajilleofhistoryhistorianwith a wide and varied range of books for class use.
- StudentsopiskelijatofScottishskottilaisenhistoryhistorianshudder at the name.
- The historians, confronted by a situation where history is spread across three schools have contrived a formula which allows students virtually to specialise inhistoryhistoriaan….
- He was a pioneer in his legal and historical work and is remembered today by historians andstudentsopiskelijatoflegaloikeus-historyhistorian.
- Racialized discourses are always articulated in context: in an English orhistoryhistorian-classtunnilla; in a school corridor, dinner queue or playground; at work or on the streets; in one neighbourhood or another.
- History textbooks also provide interesting documentation for even among highly qualifiedhistoryhistorianscholarsstipendiaattienthe centrality of women in history is not yet accepted.
- Latershehäntaught English andhistoryhistoriaaat Putney High SchoolPutney High Schoolissa, and before marriage published a book about Lamb's Essays of Elia and another book about a play by Browning.
- The place of art, music,historyhistorianor geography became open to question.
- Archaeology is often considered as a branch ofhistoryhistorian, and to some extent this is true.
- Teachers may findhistoryhistoria-gamespelitvaluable for occasional use.
- Honours inEconomictalous-Historyhistorianfocuses on economic change and offers students a strong foundation in economics alongside the maximum opportunity to study a wide range of aspects of world economic development over the past 500 years.
- `Didn'tyousinälearnhistoryhistoriaawhen you were at schoolkoulussa?
- HeHänteacheshistoryhistoriaaand coaches rugger: his two great passions.
- If Audrey Barrie Brown had had her way, Fresden Manor near Swindon would have been aRomanroomalaisenhistoryhistorianstudy centre.
- HistoryHistoriaawas taughtby a whiskery professor who thundered about the Origin and Destiny of Imperial Britainsänkinen professori, joka pauhasi Britannian imperiumin alkuperästä ja kohtalosta.