Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The honourable calling of a councillor must be of the highest worth for no councillor must lower himself or his calling by obtaining anyillegallaitontafinancial gaintaloudellista hyötyäfrom his activities as a councillor.
- The vastillegallaittomiendrugs tradelääkkeiden kaupallacontinued to have a major economic impact, and government programmes in Peru and Bolivia designed to reduce significantly the growing of coca caused great internal controversy.
- IllegalLaittomiaarms and bomb factoriesase- ja pommitehtaitahave been set up in many parts of northern India to fuel the conflicts.
- Because employers do not bother, the papers can be produced cheaply, so moreillegallaittomiaimmigrantssiirtolaisiacome in.
- Itis alsoon myösillegallaitontafor manufacturers to give their product a misleading name, or to claim that it is made of a particular ingredient which in fact makes up a very small proportion of the productvalmistajille antaa tuotteelleen harhaanjohtava nimi tai väittää, että se on valmistettu tietystä ainesosasta, jota on itse asiassa erittäin pieni osa tuotteesta.
- In Norway, itisonillegallaitontato speak out against homosexual practicesvastustaa homoseksuaalisia käytäntöjäand in Denmark, gays can marry in Church.
- She must have known all along about the sale ofillegallaittomienarmsaseidenand secret payoffs.
- We knew that there were several organisations with international connections specialising in the profitable game ofillegallaittomienimmigrantsiirtolaistensmuggling.
- We could sometimes hear animals in the distance, but only caught fleeting glimpses of the occasional bird -- a symptom of the large amount ofillegallaittomanhuntingmetsästyksenthat goes on.
- The suggestion was that his subordinates might have been running theillegallaitontaoperationtoimintaa.
- This study primarily related to stress and to the use of alcohol andillicitluvattomiendrugslääkkeiden.
- IllicitLuvatondrug uselääkkeiden käyttäminenalso has to be set against the context of prescribed drug-taking.
- The college can not condone any behaviour that involvesillicitluvattomiadrugslääkkeitäbecause of the nature of the students' work with children.
- Many such drugsMonet sellaiset lääkkeetwere, in fact,olivat itse asiassaillicitluvattomianow.
- First, Claudia Hayworth argues that the thrill ofillicitluvattomansexseksinnever compensates for the pain it causes
- Mr Ashdown said Mr Major should have been aware of a Government paper detailing the extent of the trade when, in December 1990, he flatly denied anyillicitluvattomantradingkaupankäynnin.
- The Commission can suspend or disbar any person from the securities industry; require disgorgement of profits; and impose penalties of anything up to three times theillicitluvattomiingains made on the insider tradesvoittoihin nähden, joita sisäpiirikaupoilla tehdään.
- The remaining fixture of the harem was the clubhouse, a building used by the eunuch to keep spare clubs andillicitluvatontaalcoholalkoholia.
- These items are kept locked away as essences can make a lethal cocktail and yeast can be used to make hooch, anillicitluvattomandrinkdrinkin.
- These modern accounts stress what Victorian feminists had already recognised, that prostitution was anillicitluvatonprofessionammatti, and involved economic rather than sexual deviance.
- We must consider what leads young men -- it is predominantly young men -- to see crime as a better outlet for their abilities and energies thanlawfullaillinenactivitytoiminta.
- Hence people who enter the premises aslawfullaillisiavisitorsvierailijoitamay not remain so if they step outside of their invitation or permission to be on the premises.
- His deliberate act was in fact obstructing the police who were making alawfullaillisenarrestpidätyksen, and that was sufficient mens rea.
- AlawfulLaillinenacttekosuch as a killing in self-defence is not an unlawful act for this purpose.
- AlawfulLaillinenvisitorvierailijais a person who has the permission of the occupier to enter the premises.
- THE family and the trust seek a declaration that itwould beolisilawfullaillistato stop the feeding that is keeping Tony alivelopettaa syöttäminen, joka pitää Tonyn hengissä.
- The term ``unlawfully in both sections exonerates a person who acts in self-defence or where there is consent orlawfullaillistachastisementnuhtelua.
- Maximilian had no heirs; on his death Carl Theodor of Mannheim becamelawfullaillinenheir to the Bavarian statesperillinen Baijerin valtiolleand his claim to this position was to result in the War of the Bavarian Succession.
- After this period the original owner not only forfeits his right to claim back his property (revendication) but the person in possession of the goods also becomes thelawfullaillinenowneromistaja.
- LegalLaillisellaabortionabortillamay have its greatest demographic impact in reducing pre-maritally conceived births and `forced ``marriages.
- In 1981, there were around 150,000legallaillistaabortions conducted in England & Walesraskaudenkeskytystä suoritettiin Englannissa ja Walesissa.
- But, thoughlegallaillistaand advised, many women refuse to have abortions because it would be going against their beliefs.
- In these casesabortionsabortitareovatlegallaillisia,if the mother or child is diagnosed by two doctorsjos kaksi lääkäriä on diagnosoinut äidin tai lapsen(usually the G.P. and the gynaecologist performing the operation).
- In 1987, 31 per cent of conceptions outside marriage in the North-West were terminated bylegallaillisenabortionabortin, compared with 45 per cent in the South-East.
- Why, for instance, would two individuals want to form alegallaillisenmarriageavioliitoninstead of simply cohabiting?
- In 1875, however, they eventually defied public criticism and family opposition, and married in Switzerland where,under Swiss lawSveitsin lain mukaan,their marriageheidän avioliittonsawasolilegallaillinen.
- Should it be exhibiting a work which, in all probability, was obtained from itslegallailliseltaowneromistajaltaby fraudulent means?
- Widespread public consternation resulted from a presidential decree of Jan. 22 declaring that, effective from Jan. 23, existing Rbs50 and Rbs100 banknotes (the highest denominations) would no longer belegallaillinentendertarjous.
- The second, and quite different variety of wrongdoing involves provoking the use ofunlawfullaittomanviolence by others, by the use of threats, abuse or insultsväkivallan käyttöä muihin, käyttämällä uhkia, hyväksikäyttöä tai loukkauksia.
- The offence of affray can be committed by using or threateningunlawfullaittomallaviolenceväkivallalla, which is the same concept (with two qualifications) as that required for riot and violent disorder.
- The victim of the threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour must believe that violence is imminent, since the section refers to `immediate ``unlawfullaittomaanviolenceväkivaltaan.
- More generally, however, this tort has been said to be the genus of which the other unlawful means torts (intimidation and interference with contract and conspiracy whereunlawfullaittomiameanskeinojaare involved) are species.
- Where the employer can justify such a requirement without regard to sex there will be nounlawfullaitontaacttoimintaa.
- There is therefore nothing in the Order which rendersthe leasevuokrasopimuksenunlawfullaittomaksiand invalid.
- First, as I have sought to explain, the constitutional basis of the courts' power to quash is thatthe decision of the inferior tribunalalemman tuomioistuimen päätösisonunlawfullaitonon the grounds that it is ultra viressillä perusteella, että se on ultra vires.
- C founds not upon the wrong, if any, done to B but on the fact that A has set out to injure him by the use of anunlawfullaittomanweaponaseen:
- In other words, if Dr Akhtar has his way, itwould becometulisiunlawfullaittomaksito vilify a person's religionihmisen uskonnon loukkaaminen, just as it is to humiliate him because of the colour of his skin.