- Once Bernie and I dragged right across town to a pub in theback of beyondjumalan selän takanain North LondonPohjois-Lontoossabecause we'd seen a gig advertised there featuring a band called The Teenage Rebels.
- Nice little cottage that, butPook's CommonPook's Commonis really theon todellakinback of beyondjumalan selän takana.
- And what did he want coming to thisback of beyondjumalan selän taakse?
- `She went to prison seven times to get the vote, and she went to Ethiopia and Nuristan and theback of beyondmaailman ääriinon a mule, and you tell me she was always whacked?
- Across the hundred and ninety-nine littlebackwaterstakapajulan, their colourful washing hung rigid in the bitter morning air.
- It's amazing to see that the picturesque cottages, cricket on the green, meadows, mature woods, friendly pubs andriversidejokivarrenbackwaterssyrjäseudutreally do exist.
- This regionTällä alueellaonce had a gold rush but is now abackwatertakapajula, inhabited by quite a few `alternative lifestylers ``.
- A handful of houses, a trout farm and the watermill are all that remain today in this tranquilbackwatersyrjäseudullanestling at the foot of the wolds, just a few miles away from Alford.
- Now here was this gifted sister, who had so many opportunities that he had been denied, apparently threatening to throw them all down the drain, and bury herself in somebackwatersyrjäseudullein AfricaAfrikan.
- She and her husband Felix had been around the London underground since its birth, apart from a sojourn in thebackwatersyrjäseuduillaof MunichMünchenin.
- You know more than we who live in thisbackwaterrajaseudullaon the MarchesEnglannin ja Walesin välisellä.
- Since the fur trade was also well past its zenith, the town snoozed in aruralmaaseudunbackwatersyrjäseuduilla.
- Since then, the town had once again withdrawn into a sleepybackwatertakapajulaksi.
- Conservationists are therefore understandably alarmed by news that this remarkable community of organisms may soon be joined by Arthur M. Ratliff Jr, a tobacco-chewing, hillbilly millionaire from thebackwoodsperämetsistäof VirginiaVirginian.
- Atypical of their material thus far, it also hinted at Barlow's imminent return from thebackwoodssyrjäseuduilta.
- `Can we play camping in theCanadianKanadanbackwoodserämaissa?
- Arbuckle directed a few comedy shorts as William Goodrich, was booed when he toured thebackwoodssyrjäseutujain second-rate farces, and began to drink heavily.
- Instead he asked, `How did a Cockney end up in thisgodforsakenjumalanhylkäämäänspotpaikkaan?
- `I don't have to stay in themiddle of nowherekeskellä ei mitäänto be out of danger, ``she retorted.
- In a similar way, a Roman soldier writing from Palestine to his parents in about 4 BC might well have written: `This is anout-of-the-waykaukainendumpkaatopaikka.
- The owner of the vehicle clearly thought him mad to be visiting such anout-of-the-waykaukaisessaplacepaikassa.
- “ It will be late by then, a good time for Campari and soda at someout-of-the-waykaukaisessacafékahvilassa. ”
- She helped some bairns when she was living in theAustralianAustralianoutbacktakamailla.
- This is not a luxury Aussie skyscraper that caters for soft city folk -- it's for those who relish a taste of adventure in the NewZealandSeelanninoutbacktakamailla.
- An enthusiastic audience was immersed in an exploration of primitive mystery recounting the vastness ofAustralia'sAustralianoutbackerämaidenand its enigmatic history.
- Now that's not uncommon in London these days, but thenthistämäwasolithe sticksmaaseutua.
- We must have been right out inthe stickslandella.