Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Monsignore de Haerne had previously already foundedCatholickatolisiainstitutionslaitoksiafor the deaf in Belgium, France and Portugalkuuroille Belgiassa, Ranskassa ja Portugalissaand was later to found one in India.
- It was she and her husband who founded the greatEnglishenglantilaiseninstitutionlaitoksen,now widely known as the Glyndebourne Opera.
- Financial assets are issued by borrowers and traded byfinancialtaloudellisetinstitutionslaitokset,who hold them.
- The privileged position of the inner London five derives from the fact that they were founded by independentcharitablehyväntekeväisyys-institutionslaitokset, later aided by the then London County Council and subsequently by the ILEA.
- This project will explore the strategies deployed by threeinstitutionslaitoksessa,committed to developing more equitable staff policies and practices in the hope that illumination of particular change contexts will be of value to other institutions wishing to make similar changesjotka ovat sitoutuneet kehittämään kohtuullisempia henkilöstökäytäntöjä ja -menettelytapoja siinä toivossa, että tiettyjen muutoskontekstien esille tulosta on arvoa muille laitoksille, jotka haluavat tehdä samanlaisia muutoksia.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based facilities manager FIserv Inc has agreed to acquire assets of IPC Service Corp, a Denver-based provider of item and data processing services for more than 20financialtaloudelliselleinstitutionslaitoksellein ColoradoColoradossa; no terms given.
- FinancialTaloudellisetinstitutionslaitokset, he feels, would be deserted by their private clients while companies would lose international work on sheer emotional grounds.
- The total Asian Currency Unit assets of Singapore'soffshorerannikonfinancialtaloudellisissainstitutionslaitoksissagrew from US$30.5m in 1968 to US$358bn in 1991.
- By choosing suitable options, a student in virtually anyinstitutionoppilaitoksessaof good standing could learn something of every one of them.
- In a number of ways they are an elite group who have reached the pinnacle of academic achievement by securing one of the scarce places in one of the 1,054institutionslaitoksistaof higher educationkorkeampaa koulutusta tarjoavista.
- The most recent volume records almost 1,600 new research projects sponsored by 145 public and privateinstitutionslaitostain thirty countrieskolmessakymmenessä maassa.
- For more than thirty-seven years held the important situation of teacher to the first publicinstitutionlaitoksellein this countrytässä maassafor the education of the deaf and dumbkuurojen ja mykkien koulutukseen keskittyneelle; which was established in this parish, A.D. 1792...
- Most secondary schools have now reached double figures in their stocks of micros -- but only a few years ago the authors of a book (Howe and Ross, 1981) could gently suggest that `we can readily envisage the time when everyeducationalkoulutuksellisellainstitutionlaitoksellain the countrymaanwill have access to at least one microcomputer.