TransFrameNet:Dead or alive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He thought ofthe childrenlapsiaburiedaliveelävältäat the bottom of the mineshafts.
- IMinutwas buriedaliveelävältä, the pummelling stopped as suddenly as it had started, I heaved myself up and the earth and muck fell off me.
- More contentious would bethose few patients whone harvat potilaat, jotkaare keptaliveelossaby such intensive care that there is no alternative outside the NHS.
- Father would skinmeminutaliveelävältä,if I forgot it; it's his port.
- If you werethe last womanviimeinen nainenleftaliveelossaon this bloody earth, I think I'd rather do it for myself.
- Some of the finest of these were on the walls of Puang Sangalla's house, where Ranteallo took us the following morning to meet his dead father, andbarelyhädin tuskinaliveelossa olevaneighty-seven-year-old motherkahdeksankymmentäseitsemänvuotiaan äidin.
- They stole fire from adeadkuolleeltamanmieheltä, his limed hair, torque, bare breast beneath fur-lined cloak and cloth kirtle marking him as Celtic.
- She helped him push the motorbike combination over the cliffs into the sea, and drop the twodeadkuolluttamenmiestädown a deep narrow crevice where they weren't likely to be discovered.
- SheHänetwas pronounceddeadkuolleeksion arrival at Brighton General.
- With visibility down to 15 yards, rescue teams struggled to reach the man, but a doctor pronouncedhimhänetdeadkuolleeksi.
- He still suffered nightmares aboutdeadkuolleistabodiesruumiistaalmost five years after the November 1987 tragedy, the High Court heard.
- Cheryl stepped forward to deliver another blow -- just in time to catch thedeadelottomana,body of her husbandaviomiehensä ruumiinas it fell from the locker.
- `I don't like the idea of having a party in adeadkuolleenpersonihmisen's house.
- There is Bhopal, for example, with25002 500deadkuolluttafrom an escape of poisonous chemicals from a Union Carbide plantmyrkyllisten kemikaalien vuodettua Union Carbide -tehtaalta, and the appalling smogs and pollution of Mexico City.
- ItSewasolideadkuollutfrom shockiskusta,before Creggan had started a single beat of his wings to rise again over the lake.
- He retired to England a broken man,his wife and childrenhänen vaimonsa ja lapsensadeadkuoltuaof tropical diseasetrooppiseen sairauteen.
- He would have felt no less if he'd been told thatBerowneBerownewasolideadkuollutof a coronary or killed in a car smashsepelvaltimotautiin tai saanut surmansa autokolarissa.
- Their mother JulieHeidän äitinsä Juliewas alsooli myösdeadkuollutwith head injruiespäävammoihin.
- I ask whether this property should belong to the trustee-heir, Captain Valerius Maximus, or to Mallius Seneca who says he is the uncle of thedeceasedkuolleenboypojan.
- Cause of death would have been of purely academic interest to thedeceasedkuolleenmanmiehen's widow.
- Mrs Cruz, who talked to Fabio about the collection, herdeceasedkuolleestahusbandaviomiehestäänand other subjects, was unaware of his ironical thoughts.
- law stationer,deceasedkuollutpartner of Mr Snagsbykumppani herra Snagsbylle.
- Also, if thedeceasedkuollutpersonhenkilöleaves any estate, the local authority will claim its expenses from the legal personal representative.
- Please remember too all ourdeceasedkuolleetmembersjäsenemmeand especially those whose names are listed on pages 22-23.
- The hamsterHamsteriappearsnäyttäälifelesselottomaltaif disturbed, but returns to normal in about five minutes.
- It pierced the wizard's forehead and penetrated to his brain as he stood cursing; death took him unawares as it did Goliath, andhishänenlifelesselotonbodyruumiinsafell backwards on to the sand.
- For two sleepless nights, rugby player and fitness fanatic Brian lived with the fear thatJoanna'sJoannanlifelesselotonbodyruumiswould be found and he would be charged with murder.
- Surely he wore the mane of a lion upon his head and clutched in his upraised claws, thelifelesselotonbody of a small childpikkulapsen ruumis!
- The patron of thelivingasumuksenasked the architect Samuel Saunders Teulon to make a report on it.
- The Archdeacon did not, diplomatically, point out that the Bishop had not consulted Lord Dersingham when thelivingtoimeentulohad been in his gift.
- Rice's talent is in making theseundeadeläviä kuolleitacreaturesolentojaso lifelike, so human, that the reader begins to feel for them.
- A misguided attempt to bombard the Castle with rocks conveyed by magically controlled Wyverns failed spectacularly in 1513, while demonstrating the accuracy and numbers of theundeadelävien kuolleidenarchersjousiampujienwithin the towers of the Castle.
- It'sAnya the ApostateAnya the Apostate, irate andundeadelävä kuollut.
- The rings give protection from: Etherealundeadelävä kuollut, Non-ethereal undead, Skaven (two of these) and followers and creatures of Khorne.
- If they are afraid of theundeadeläviä kuolleita, a Vampire is unleashed upon them.
- `Yeah, ``said Camille from the sitting-room and Scarlet felt happier: all that she loved in the world was safely indoors, not roaming the streets with the dispossessed, the vengeful, theundeadelävien kuolleiden.
- If the deadbecome thetuleeundeadelävä kuollutand rise up to do dreadful things then you will never receive the report.