- 1 ambrosial.a
- 2 aroma.n
- 3 aromatic.a
- 4 bitter.a
- 5 bland.a
- 6 bouquet.n
- 7 delectable.a
- 8 delicious.a
- 9 flavourful.a
- 10 flavourless.a
- 11 flavoursome.a
- 12 fragrance.n
- 13 fragrant.a
- 14 insipid.a
- 15 malodorous.a
- 16 odor.n
- 17 palatable.a
- 18 piquant.a
- 19 pungent.a
- 20 reek.n
- 21 reek.v
- 22 salty.a
- 23 savoury.a
- 24 scrumptious.a
- 25 smelly.a
- 26 sour.a
- 27 spicy.a
- 28 stench.n
- 29 stink.n
- 30 stink.v
- 31 sweet.a
- 32 tart.a
- 33 tasteless.a
- 34 tasty.a
- 35 toothsome.a
- 36 unpalatable.a
- 37 yummy.a
- AmbrosialSuussasulavaaButtervoitawith the temper'd Cheese:
- Or thearomaaromifrom the half of a poached deerpuolikkaan haudutetun peuranthat's hanging behind your scullery door.
- Steam drifted upwards; thearomaaromiof soupkeitonpermeated the air.
- Thehighlyerittäinaromatichyväntuoksuistaherb MoxaMoxa-yrttiäis sometimes used.
- Astronglyvahvastiaromatictuoksuva, somewhat bitter-tastingplantkasvi, cotton lavender is not a lavender at all, but a member of the daisy family.
- And he was gone, a trenchmac thrown round his shoulders, hurrying across the yard and along the old cloister that led to the exit, leaving behind him a trail ofaromatictuoksuvaabluesmokesavua.
- Lemon chicken, dim sum andaromatictuoksuvacrispyduckankkaare a few of the specialities to be enjoyed in this pleasant Chinese restaurant situated in the heart of the town.
- In hardly any time at all there was a satisfying crackling and anaromaticaromaattinensmelltuoksuof burning woodpalavan puunas flames began to lick up the logs.
- `My beersOlueniare certainlyovat epäilemättäbitterkitkeriäbut you can drink several pints -- and you can't say that for many big brewers' beers.
- But up to one per cent of European `sweet ``almonds can be bitter, andbitterkarvaitaalmondsmanteleitaare grown specifically.
- He is learning to enjoy a new range of sour andbitterkarvaitaflavoursmakuja, of gamey meat and dungy cheese, to set off the wholesome bread of his daily life.
- I've had my bite at love and I don't intend to taste thatbitterkarvastafruithedelmääagain.
- Furthermore, the orang-utan can tolerate a wide range ofbitterkarvaitaand sourfruitshedelmiäand high alcohol levels and its strong hands allow it to open spiny or hard fruits like durians and legumes.
- And, of course, there are lots of soft drinks such asbitterkitkerälemonsitruuna, tonic and fruit juices.
- I swilled down the half-pint of champagne as if it wasbitterkitkeräälemonsitruunaa.
- Even after swallowing it, itsbitterkitkerätastemakulingered long in my mouth.
- Anderlecht's Luc Nilis gave Sampdoria abitterkitkeräntastemaunof Pancev's medicine by emulating the Yugoslav with two goals.
- The dinner itself, a ritual of many courses, begins to emerge in relays from the swing doors of the kitchen,the foodruokablandmautontaand unexceptionable, but plentiful and somehow sanctified by being served by the immaculate waiters in sashes and gloves.
- Ifyour foodruokasitastesblandmauttomaltaat first, add flavour with herbs and spices, particularly garlic.
- Once again they dined on theirblandmautontadietdieettiruokaansaof soup, meat and biscuits.
- Mashing, boiling and fermentation are often speeded up in large breweries using such devices as continuous fermentation and high gravity brewing, both of which produce standardisedblandmauttomiabeersoluitaof mediocre quality.
- The characteristics afforded to Champagne by the inclusion of Bouzy wines in a cuvée are those of great weight and extract, richness of flavour, powerfulPinotPinot'nbouquetbukeeand a high alcoholic content.
- He swirled the caramel liquor around in his cupped palm and savoureditssenbouquetbukeetabefore taking another small taste.
- Chardonnay wines are notably lighter in body than those made from Pinot Noir, with a naturally higher acidity and afinerhienompibouquetbukee.
- It has a rich nutty flavour and afull bodiedtäyteläinenbouquettuoksu.
- In contrast to most Alsace types, there is seldom much of abouquettuoksuafrom Pinot Blanc winesPinot Blanc -viineissä.
- They were lavish with their frequent presents as only Chinese friends can be, and we enjoyed manydelectablemaukkaitafeastsjuhla-aterioitaof Chinese food at their favourite restaurants on Pender Street.
- A chocolate ball made fromdelectableherkullisestaBelgian chocolatebelgialaisesta suklaasta-- filled with Stilton steeped in port.
- Rich, smooth and soaked in Grand Marnier, thesedelectableherkullisetchocolate trufflessuklaatryffelitprovide the perfect Christmas treat
- The licensed Barn Restaurant is open fordeliciousherkullisiahome-cooked cakeskotona leivottuja kakkuja, coffee, lunches and cream teas.
- This very rich anddeliciousherkullinendishruokashould be served with plain boiled rice or jacket potatoes and a boiled or steamed green vegetable such as Calabrese or Brussels sprouts.
- Tastingdeliciousherkullisenfoodruoanis one of them.
- He began to see the grounds as a possession, the gardens as something to impress others, the orchard and walled fruit-garden as places that would producedeliciousherkullistafoodruokaa.
- Cotêtes de Saint-Mont Ros, VDQS 1991 Cuve Tradition, Producteurs Plaimont Adeliciousherkullinenroséroséviini, bursting with fruit and full of flavour
- During the interval everyone will be served a glass of Cuvée Napa by Mumm, adeliciousherkullistaand refreshingnew Californian sparkling wineuutta kalifornialaista kuohuviiniä.
- Sheila's Smothered Fried Chicken (juicy inside, crisp outside, smothered indeliciousherkullisellagravypaistinkastikkeella) is a firm favourite.
- Greeny-yellow `Greensleeves ``Keltavihreät Greensleevesitareovatdeliciousherkullisiafor dessert
- Nut oil vinaigrettesPähkinäöljyetikatareovatespeciallyerityisendeliciousherkullisiaserved as a warm dressing for salads.
- If you haven't any Caerphilly, you can use anyflavourfulhyvänmakuistahard cheesekovajuustoainstead.
- A certain level of fruit is needed fora wineviinito be rounded andflavourfulhyvänmakuista.
- To serve: 4 tbs molasses sugar, golden syrup or honey 4-8 tbs single cream, top of the milk or natural yogurt 2flavourfulmakoisaaapplesomenaa, coarsely grated
- 150ml (¼ pint)flavourfulmakoisaawhite winevalkoviiniä
- She could feel nothing, as if her entire body were mummified in thick wads offlavourlessmautontachewing gumpurukumia.
- There are some excellent commercial pesto sauces available, but always be prepared to pay for one made with olive oil and not a lighter, lessflavoursomemaukkaastaoilöljystä.
- The very best oil to use in a wok issesame oil whichseesamiöljy, jokais pungent andflavoursomehyvänmakuinen.
- The fleshLihawas tender but not particularlyoli mureaa mutta ei erityisenflavoursomemaukasta.
- Harry reached around her and carefully, even tenderly, plucked the bloom, savouringitssenfragrancetuoksustabefore handing it to Katherine.
- He could smell thefragrancetuoksunsaof herhänen.
- The handsome evergreen plant which costs £2.95, will producefragranttuoksuviawhite flowersvalkoisia kukkiaand by rolling and fermenting the young leaves, you can produce the aromatic Black Tea of Commerce.
- A herbal cream orfragranttuoksuvaoilöljygives a soothing massage
- I plunged my hands wrist deep in thefragranttuoksuviinherbsyrtteihin, and rubbed the dry fragments between the fingertips.
- It gave off afragranthyvänhajuistasmelltuoksua,which stirred my memory though I could not place it.
- The coffeeKahviwas hot andfragranttuoksuvaa, and she drank greedily while he threw wide the shutters to reveal that all traces of the fog had gone and it was a clear, bright day.
- My catering was limited to brewing endless mugs ofinsipidmautontacoffeekahviaand opening packets of custard creams.
- TeaTeeisonveryhyvininsipidmautontaafter good coffee.
- The waiter arrived with Urquhart's main course,insipidmauttomiarolls of an unidentifiable substance masquerading as `involtini sicilianirullia tunnistamatonta massaa, joka oli olevinaan "involtini siciliania``.
- The sharp, salty orinsipidvaljutastemakuof shop-bought taramasalata is not a patch on the real thing.
- Bite into a shiny, red apple and tasteinsipidmautonspongesieni.
- In the metropolis one would experience much bigger crowds, more atmosphere, louder roars and at timesveryhyvinmalodorouspahanhajuistasawdustsahajauhoa.
- Themalodorouspahanhajuisellaslimeliejullahas the dual effects of choking anyone too near the Troll and also making it extremely hard for an attacker to land a blow.
- Not only was it gaudy in appearance butthe smell wafting from the kitchenkeittiöstä leijaileva hajuwas distinctlyoli selkeästimalodorouspahanhajuinen.
- On the fourth day Jennifer put together every last farthing they possessed and went across to Fowey to visit the apothecary, returning with amalodorouspahanhajuistasyrupsiirappiawhich her mother vomited up within seconds of swallowing.
- With infinite care and patience, Theda first cleaned the frail andmalodorouspahanhajuisenbodyvartalonfrom head to toe, enduring in silence a barrage of abuse and complaint the while.
- The air stank with theodourhajuafrom the stallsmyyntikojuista, now freshly stocked with herring, cod, tench and even pike as the fishing fleets took advantage of a break in the weather.
- Patrick had drown up in the tenements and immediately recognizedtheirniidenpeculiarodourhajun-- the smell of cabbage and urine, of burnt food and unwashed humanity.
- He founditssenheavyvoimakkaanodourhajunsuffocating.
- Sometimes I smell thatodourtuoksunas a perfume on women, like sweet Harpic.
- The guinea pigs were sensitized to an antigen by having it injected into them, and they were simultaneously exposed to astrongvoimakkaalleodourhajulle.
- However, do notice whether there is a lingeringodourtuoksuof cooked foodkypsennetyn ruoanat other times.
- She lay down on her back again, almost smelling thesharpterävänodourtuoksunof the whiskyviskin; just awake enough to resist it, just sleepy enough not to make the climb out into the cold worth it, and felt numb with fear.
- Barley strawOhran olkiis soft andpalatablemaittavaa, and is widely used as bulk feed for beef cattle.
- It threshes easily and rolls like oats to make apalatablemaittavaastock feedkarjanrehua.
- Not only does this result in a morepalatablemaukkaampaafoodruokaabut the extrusion process makes the food more digestable and therefore more nutritious.
- ENGLISH LAMB FILLET, ROASTED AND TOPPED WITH A HERB CRUST AND SERVED WITH A MUSHROOM AND LEEK TIMBALE IN APIQUANTPIKANTISSASAUCEKASTIKKEESSA
- Spoon thepiquantpikanttiasaucekastikettaaround the lamb and spoon a little thyme butter over the timbale.
- It's made from a combination of cream and fruit which gives it a refreshingpiquantpikantinflavourmaun.
- FRESH mint makes apiquantpikantinsummer saucekesäkastikkeenwhich you can have even in the winter.
- Aromatic thom yum hed (£4.10) is apiquantpikanttihot and sour mushroom souphappamantulinen sienikeittoset off with lemon grass.
- To produce the green veining in Sage Derby, the leaves of thisveryhyvinpungentväkevänherbyrtinare soaked in chlorophyll and the resulting juice, rather than the chopped leaves themselves, is added to the cheese.
- Lanark Blue is very similar to Roquefort and nearly as expensive, but the Dunsyre Blue is more affordable and has a creamy yetpungentpistäväflavourmaku.
- Thepungentpistäväsmellhajugives the impression of a powerful cleaning agent.
- Aspungentpistäväsmokesavuwas blown into her face, Diana's eyes went red and watery.
- It was still dark and the weather was wet and foggy, but the blue fog inside the car was worse as the Substitute lit his thirdpungentpistävänlittle Tuscan cigarpienen toscanalaisen sikarin.
- Shifting his Gauloise from one side of his mouth to the other in a cloud ofpungentpistävääsmokesavua, the barman placed the drink on the counter.
- It was apungentväkevämixtureseosof stale urine and God knows what else.
- Gewürztraminer, despite its Germanic name (gewürz means spicy in German), is ahighlyerittäinpungentkirpeägraperypäle,whose origins lie in northern Italy, according to Jancis Robinson in her book Vines, Grapes and Wines.
- The room smelt stale and musty with thepungentpistävästäodourhajustaof the fat tallow candles placed on the desk.
- Woodsmoke and thepungentväkeväaromaaromiof apples and Michaelmas daisies spiced the dusk.
- He crawled on his hands and knees to his quilt and slumped down on top of it, breathing heavily and filling the darkness with thereeklöyhkälläof beeroluen.
- LondonLontooreekshaiseebut Paris is much worse.
- Dahmer's gruesome past came to light in 1991, when a handcuffed man flagged down police and led officers to Dahmer'sreekinglöyhkääväänapartmentasuntoon.
- ENTRESSEN, France (AP) ---The artificial mountainKeinotekoinen vuorireekslöyhkääin the morning sun, growing ever bigger as cranes empty train cars loaded with tons of Marseille's trash.
- They're served cold food and, with just three holes serving as toilets,the prisonvankilareekslöyhkää.
- ``But there was also wasa noxious smell thatinhottava haju, jokareekedlöyhkäsiin the hallways.
- SaltySuolaisetfoodsruoka-aineetsuch as ham, bacon and other salted meats should be eaten sparingly.
- Most animals will instinctively seek out salt when they need it, while people will choose to eat a packet of crisps orsaltysuolaistasnackspikkupurtavaa.
- A fairly attractive loaf; has a good, nutty, cooked aroma and slightlysaltysuolainentastemaku.
- She was breaking an egg into a curl of boiling,saltysuolattuunwaterveteen-- the top of the big coal range glowed under a copper saucepan.
- In another study George Bokert increased the degree of thirst in his subjects by not only depriving them of water for twenty-four hours, but also giving them asaltysuolaisenmealaterianbefore going to bed.
- He ate, he atesaltysuolaisianutspähkinöitäas well didn't he?
- Not much flavour, but a fibrous-to-spongy chewiness which sets it apart from the averagesavourymaukkaistasnackpikkupurtavista.
- Dinner or supper consists of three courses; soup, asavourymaukassnackpikkupalawith wholemeal bread and a choice of flavoured desserts.
- Those fearing a re-run of the Great Jaffa Cake VAT saga, only this time on `savourymaukkaillasnackspikkusyötävillä``, can relax -- perhaps.
- Dishes on the menu -- supplemented by extra carbohydrate and calories -- are shepherds pie,savourymaukasstewmuhennoswith potato, spaghetti bolognaise and macaroni cheese.
- Have to get that specialsavourymaukastariceriisiä.
- Pleasant walks here are plentiful, or you can simply sunbathe and admire the views, before making your way back down to the village for a piece ofscrumptiousherkullistagateautäytekakkuain one of the numerous cafes.
- The fish and chips he did buyHänen ostamansa fish and chips -annoswere simplyoli yksinkertaisestiscrumptiousherkullinen.
- Margaret's Anita is a trained patisserie chef, who comes in for three days a week to delight people with her delicious home-baked brown bread andscrumptiousherkullisilladesertsjälkiruoillaan.
- `Let's not just stand here then, ``said Santa, `Let's have ascrumptiousherkullinenChristmas lunchjouluateria.
- I understood this the first time I read him, he wrote, in thatsmellyhaisevassaroomhuoneessain Hackney.
- The snortingsmellyhaisevasmoke-blowingbeastpetowas miles away down below somewhere.
- The beard and wild hair, the dirtysmellyhaisevatclothesvaatteet-- hadn't he seen that same person only that morning?
- Honest to goodness southern French plonk in which traditional grape varieties conspire to bring together pepper and spice and rich,smellyhaisevancheesejuustonwith a raspberry and currant flavour.
- Her and hersmellyhaisevatcatskissansa.
- The wineViiniwasolisourhapantain her mouth.
- Michael prepared with pan-fried duckling breasts in a port and wine sauce, cabbage leaf parcels stuffed with Cumberland sausage,sourhapantaappleomenaaand apricot, and potatoes shaped into barrels and flavoured with yoghurt.
- Criticisms from ex-players, in my opinion, are nothing butsourhappamiagrapespihlajanmarjoja.
- A feeling of nausea had settled in his stomach, leaving asourhappamantastemaunat the back of his throat that no amount of swallowing would take away.
- Asourhapantastemakuflooded into his mouth.
- Edouard tasted some of these thinsourhappamistawinesviineistäwith disgust, and gave orders that the entire cellar stock be jettisoned forthwith.
- But, I recalled, the word `vinegar ``was a corruption of the French vinaigre, meaningsourhapantawineviiniä.
- The taste in her mouthMaku hänen suussaanwasolislightlyhiemansourhapan, despite toothpaste, despite hot coffee.
- Mexican restaurants, on the other hand, specialize in the country fare of southwestern and northern Mexico --spicymausteisetdishesruoatcomposed largely of pork, beef or chicken, rolled up in corn or flour tortillas.
- Thai food is no exception: quick to cook and easy to prepare, thesespicymausteisetdishesruoatmake an inventive alternative to the Sunday roast.
- The leaves are used in Middle Eastern and Greek cooking for their slightlyspicymausteisenflavourmakunsaand pungent scent.
- Mettwurst is similar to Teewurst but is always made from a mixture of pork and beef, is very smoky and often contains paprika to give it a morespicymausteisemmanflavourmaun.
- Its pungent andspicymausteinenflavourmakuis unmistakable, and the oil obtained from the plant is that used in the manufacture of spearmint chewing-gum.
- People who likespicymausteisestafoodruoastafor example, also plump for strong, penetrating essences such as patchouli and ginger.
- Just the friend you need in the kitchen, the processor, which comes complete with a blender attachment, is perfect for those mouthwatering mousses,spicymausteisiinsauceskastikkeisiinand delicious sponges.
- We dined onspicymausteistafishkalaawhich repeated on me for most of the evening in the Jac, meeting pals, until I drowned it in an ocean of beer.
- Thestenchlöyhkäfrom the carcassRaadonfilled the Chamber; a pungent mixture of sewage and vanilla.
- Thestenchlemuof bloodverenand waste sickened him.
- Camels, horses and oxen ground the dried earth to powder, and the deposits of sheep and cattle and goats, pigs and poultry addedtheirheidänstenchlemunsato that of human and vegetable waste.
- Thestenchlemuinside the carauton sisälläwas almost overpowering.
- `They need booze because thestinklemufrom the enginemoottoringives them the runs.
- She crept down toward thestinklöyhkääof bloodveren.
- Not from the first sentence which begins: `He was conscious ofhishänenownstinklöyhkästään.
- He soiled his clothes sohehänstanklöyhkäsi, and his face was all swollen and black.
- For example, if you are consuming lots of cups of coffee or tea, cola drinks, or refinedsweetmakeitafoodsruoka-aineita, you may find the first week of the diet quite a challenge!
- All he knew was the warm,sweetmakeatastemakuof blood and, somewhere close, the screaming of Dolly.
- Chainsaw guitars and dreamy vocals make for a volatile cocktail which when mixed leaves asweetmakeantastemaun.
- I thought a cup ofsweetmakeaaEnglishteateetäor warm camels' milk and clove and a sleep, and certainly not to take the wheel of one of the cars on their way to Al Ain.
- Fenella offered to make her some hotsweetmakeaateateetäand fetch some chocolate biscuits from downstairs to comfort her.
- Moscato Spumante, Frassino £3.99 Asweetmakeawhite winevalkoviinifrom Italy, it was described as having a low local alcohol content which makes it easy to drink on its own and as an aperitif.
- Although we usually serve cheese with red wine, a well-flavoured cheese, such as Lancashire, is excellent with a rich,sweetmakeawhitevalkoinensuch as Sauternes or Muscat de Beaumes de Venise.
- Italy also has many spiced sweet breads, including Colomba pasquale (Easter dove), a lightsweetmakeabreadleipädotted with almonds and sprinkled with sugar, found in pastry shops at Easter.
- `This pieTämä piirakkaisontartkitkerä, ``she said now.
- Over the generations, it has been transformed into a kind of set pudding with a rathertartkitkeräflavourmakuand honeycomb-like texture.
- Recipes for this ``blacktartkitkeräänstuffjuttuunas it was called appear in at least two cookery books of the second half of the seventeenth century.
- Cook a fewtartkirpeäapplesomenaalong with a sprig or two of mint and strain through a fine sieve.
- With its clever combination of egg and lemon, it has a pleasant, but slightlytartkirpeäflavourmaku.
- Serving melons However you serve them, always take melon out of the fridge half an hour before serving, oritsewill be very bland andtastelessmauton.
- There is a world of difference between ham that has been sliced from the bone or cut from a joint on a machine and the pre-packaged wet andtastelessmautonsubstance that so many people believe to be hamaine, jonka monet uskovat olevan kinkkua.
- Breakfast was a bowl of weak, milky coffee and atastelessmautonroll of breadsämpylä.
- Is it vital for us to eat meat daily,meat whichlihaa, jokais both costly andtastelessmautonta.
- They tended to their horses and ate the flat,tastelessmauttomiabiscuitspikkuleipiäThomas had brought with him before beginning their ride back.
- On a sunny wall I grew tomatoes and found that they needn't be, after all, red bags oftastelessmautontaliquidnestettäbut firm and sweet and tasting of -- I could just remember it -- tomatoes.
- Eating the cake, he had felt it liketastelessmauttomaltadoughtaikinaltain his mouth, every mouthful an act of shared indecency.
- Why is it that housewives still buytastelessmauttomiafruithedelmiäfrom Common Market countries when English varieties are available, I suppose it boils down to cheapness.
- Until quite recently,meat from lambs under two years oldalle kaksivuotiaiden lampaiden lihaawas considered pale andtastelessmauttomanaso mutton (a darker meat) was preferred, even though it required slower cooking.
- In the palace, the castle, the country house, the wine would be good butthe foodruokatastelessmautonta, and the band given beer and sandwiches on the assumption that this would be their preference.
- There were plenty of crumbs to be gathered from around the cheese and scraps of meat andtastymaukasskinkuorito be picked from the carcass of a cooked chicken.
- The chef makestastymaukkaitabread rollssämpylöitäand grows his own herbs.
- Pasta is quick to prepare, and provides a substantial,tastymaukkaanmealaterianwithout too much time and effort.
- Though there weretastymaukkaitamealsaterioitato be had in Peru -- seafood and chifa (Chinese) -- often poor quality or bland ingredients were disguised by chili, herbs and strong seasoning.
- Fanworms are atastymaittavaatreatherkkuafor boxfish, puffers, and trigger fish.
- In Liguria strong flavours mix with frugal foods for the specialities and hearty fish dishes play a big part -- try `buridda ``, atastymaukastafish soupkalakeittoa.
- Thesetastymaukkaatlittlesnacksvälipalatmake brilliant finger foods or stylish not appetizers for a party.
- But he told her to stop grumbling and enjoy herself, and she had to admit thatthe spring lamb with mint saucekevätlammas minttukastikkeellawasoliveryerittäintastymaukasta.
- Although the French are not big on vegetarian cuisine as such, their hors d'oeuvres usually cover a large gamut oftoothsomeherkullisiavegetable-based disheskasvispohjaisia ruokalajeja.
- It may be that fascination with the problems of why palatable insects are brightly coloured has caused us to overlook Darwin's problems of whyunpalatablepahanmakuisetinsectshyönteisetare brightly coloured in the first place.
- If vinified separately the Petit Meslier would make a thin wine, with an agreeably fruity nose, but anunpalatablepahanmakuinen,extremely tart flavouräärimmäisen kitkerä maku.
- For one thing, bran is a bulky substance and it isn't easy to consume sufficient fibre from it without makingyour dietruokavaliostasiunpalatablepahanmakuista.
- The experimental jays should learn that the colour pattern is associated withunpalatablepahanmakuiseenfoodruokaan; the control jays should not.
- `After the rainy season,the berries high on the mountainmarjat korkealla vuorillawereolivatreallytodellayummyherkullisia.
- YummyHerkullinenyoghurt swirljogurttipyörreBlend strawberries in a processor until just broken up.
- This isthe stem of the yam whichjamssin varsi, jokawhen cooked, isyummyherkullinen.