- 1 acropolis.n
- 2 arena.n
- 3 auditorium.n
- 4 bar.n
- 5 barn.n
- 6 barracks.n
- 7 basilica.n
- 8 blockhouse.n
- 9 bungalow.n
- 10 bunker.n
- 11 cabin.n
- 12 campanile.n
- 13 caravan.n
- 14 caravanserai.n
- 15 castle.n
- 16 chalet.n
- 17 chateau.n
- 18 church.n
- 19 condominium.n
- 20 conservatory.n
- 21 cottage.n
- 22 dacha.n
- 23 dormitory.n
- 24 dwelling.n
- 25 farmhouse.n
- 26 garage.n
- 27 gazebo.n
- 28 greenhouse.n
- 29 hacienda.n
- 30 hall.n
- 31 hangar.n
- 32 hippodrome.n
- 33 home.n
- 34 homestead.n
- 35 hospital.n
- 36 hostel.n
- 37 hotel.n
- 38 house.n
- 39 houseboat.n
- 40 hovel.n
- 41 igloo.n
- 42 inn.n
- 43 kennel.n
- 44 kiosk.n
- 45 lighthouse.n
- 46 lodge.n
- 47 maisonette.n
- 48 mall.n
- 49 manor.n
- 50 manse.n
- 51 mansion.n
- 52 monastery.n
- 53 mosque.n
- 54 motel.n
- 55 outbuilding.n
- 56 outhouse.n
- 57 pagoda.n
- 58 palace.n
- 59 palazzo.n
- 60 pavilion.n
- 61 pension.n
- 62 penthouse.n
- 63 pueblo.n
- 64 pyramid.n
- 65 residence.n
- 66 rotunda.n
- 67 shack.n
- 68 shanty.n
- 69 shed.n
- 70 shelter.n
- 71 skyscraper.n
- 72 stable.n
- 73 stadium.n
- 74 supermarket.n
- 75 synagogue.n
- 76 tabernacle.n
- 77 tavern.n
- 78 tenement.n
- 79 tent.n
- 80 tepee.n
- 81 terminal.n
- 82 theatre.n
- 83 tower.n
- 84 villa.n
- 85 warehouse.n
- Hydrofoils leave Porto Heli each morning for Piraeus, returning in the evening, so day trips to Athens visiting theAcropolisakropoliksella, the old quarter of the Plaka and the National Archaeological museum are easy.
- “ It was the Christians who constructed thearenaareenanand issued the challenge …
- `I just find it hard to accept, ``he said, looking out over the auditorium, `that I'm here with the court poet of Richard the First, who's about to give a concert in a specially builtauditoriumauditoriossasomewhere in the middle of the Hundred Years War.
- Childhood friend Lesley Nolin said: `She was holding court inMollyMolly's-'sBarbaarissawhere people wear jeans, baggy sweaters and drink beers for a dollar.
- One adverse critic of Dustin's performance was the young and eccentric English actor Victor Henry, who, on seeing Dustin in abarbaarissaafter the show, emptied a glass of beer over his head.
- Later on, though, we found alittlepienebarbaarinon the edge of the port citysatamakaupungin laidalta, with acceptable food and drink.
- Eating and drinking out is easy as the street is full of cafés andbarsbaareja.
- In the evening after a buffet-style meal washed down with free wine,Drago's StarlightDrago's StarlightBar-baaricomes to life with live music and cabaret entertainment.
- Angry at being separated from Jeanne, Modigliani spent much of his time drinking in awindowless littleikkunattomassa pienessäbarbaarissawhere local artists met, where he drank and ran up debts.
- Again thebarnlatowas destroyed.
- They live in thosebarrackskasarmeillalike animals.
- `And he burned thisbasilicabasilikan-- the Basilica Aemilia -- almost to the ground.
- The building of small, defensive forts, orblockhousespaalumajojen, is as old as the history of formal warfare.
- He'd only just retired, and they'd built a beautifulbungalowbungalow'n.
- He is anyway unlikely to live in hisbunkerbunkkerissaannowadays.
- Robert is a trapper and Helen is his wife and they live in the logcabinpirtissä.
- A fund was set up for its restoration, but before the work could even be started thecampanilekellotornicollapsed.
- `Do you really live in acaravanasuntovaunussa?
- Seeing he would not be served for several hours, the mullah went off back to thecaravanseraitienvarsimajataloon,in which he was staying.
- `Are you sorry now that I invaded yourcastlelinnaasi?
- `As for moving into achaletalppimajaan, I'm prepared to forget it -- at least for the moment.
- He returned to thechateaulinnaan, furious with himself that he could have allowed people to live in this way.
- Thechurchkirkkowas burnt down in 1798.
- It hopes to sell properties (mostly land, becausecondominiumsosaketalotare fetching only distress prices) worth ¥100 billion-200 billion to reduce its borrowings.
- NOW that you have made the decision to build aconservatorykonservatorion, do you opt for wood, PVC or an aluminium frame?
- Have you built a weekendcottagemökin?
- Many had the means to purchase adachadatšain the countryside.
- She will begin in a single room, where both her health and aptitude for prison life will be assessed, but may then be moved to adormitoryasuntolaan.
- When land had been apportioned, each family built their owndwellingasuntonsa.
- Elizabeth made him come to thefarmhousemaataloon.
- Both tanks now live in ourgarageautotallissamme, since it is cooler.
- The low stone base of thegazebohuvimajanfelt comfortingly solid.
- Next Month: Erecting agreenhousekasvihuoneen
- When they are in Spain they visit thehaciendahaciendalla.
- SPENNYMOOR TownHalltalowas built by the Liberals/Tories.
- Stop filling myhangarlentokonesuojaniwith bits of corpse.
- Carried off by Constantine, mutilated by barbarians, the stump of it still stands in Constantine'sHippodromehippodromissa.
- He did not want thathomeasuntoadestroyed.
- THE SOPHISTICATED Miss Gertrude Jekyll, gardening heroine of the Edwardians, commissioned Edwin Lutyens to design her Surreyhomesteadmaatilansa, and this he did so beautifully that their relationship was cemented and many future joint commissions ensued.
- Just before the move, this person lived inhospitalsairaalassaand attended day care.
- Might even go nursing -- I did a bit once -- and I could live in thehostelhostellissa.
- I didn't like living in thehotelhotellissaat first.
- `Even if the wholehousetalocollapsed on top of you.
- `But the last time I saw her -- she was living on ahouseboatasuntolaivalla.
- The bear moved into the gardener'shovelmurjuun.
- As their instructor, Leo Shore, is the first to admit: `If you can build aniglooiglunout of bricks you can build anything.
- In the year 1704 local craftsmen built a waysideinnmajatalonwith extensive stabling.
- He trained his dogs to return to thekennelskoiratarhoihinafter they were sold.
- `Sit down, ``said Mr Gibbs again, then went to thekioskkioskille.
- We live on alighthousemajakassa-- it's our job!
- TheLodgemökkiis built close to the Phewa Lake.
- We lived in amaisonettekerrosasunnossa-- the top three floors; and the bottom three floors were offices.
- The first is to build the new shoppingmallkeskuksenor supermarket immediately adjacent to the town centre.
- Thereafter he lived principally at hismanorkartanossaanof Cornwell in Oxfordshire.
- Themansepappilawas built in 1847.
- An officer becomes a colonel, moves into amansionkartanoon, buys a bulletproof Mercedes.
- Winston Smith, his chin nuzzled into his breast in an effort to escape the vile wind, slipped quickly through the glass doors ofVictoryVictory-Mansionskartanon, though not quickly enough to prevent a swirl of gritty dust from entering along with him.
- The monks revealed his hiding place when the rebels threatened to burn themonasterymunkkiluostarin.
- This was after the el-Aqsemosquemoskeijahad been burned by a deranged tourist.
- `You will find some orange tape marking off the area, if you care to look behind themotelmotellin.
- The timber roof of anoutbuildingulkorakennuksenwas destroyed when a steamcleaner caught fire at Dixon's Garage, Guisborough Road, Nunthorpe, at 12.30pm yesterday.
- Firefighters were called to a blaze which destroyed anouthouseulkorakennuksenin Denholm Green, Pallister Park, Middlesbrough.
- He built them apagodapagodinof solid jade and embellished it with precious gems -- not realising that to grow up a dragon must accumulate its own hoard, must steal it from Emperors and princes.
- He moved into thepalacepalatsiinof the Governor-General.
- She lived here, in thepalazzopalatsissa, after her parents died.
- The club's original woodenpavilionpaviljonkiwas burned down in 1977.
- Thepensiontäysihoitolais recently built, but is finished off in the traditional style.
- I've always wanted to live in apenthousekattohuoneistossa.
- How he had been Juan something living in a Mexicanpueblopueblossabefore the Apaches came raiding and took some of the women and children.
- We wanted to build apyramidpyramidinthat was going to be slightly bigger than the biggest pyramid in Egypt.
- Hayes moved hisresidencemajaansafrequently.
- Epstein's powerful alabaster group of `Jacob and the Angel ``, loaned by Granada Television, is moved to the centre of theRotundapyörörakennuksenwhere it will be surrounded by the four bronze relief casts of `The Back by Matisse.
- We have proved you can have just as much fun living in ashackröttelössäas on a luxury yacht.
- We were at the rear of a crowd hundreds strong looking down upon a scene of devastation: shanties burnt and smouldering,shantieshökkelitstill burning, pouring forth black smoke.
- Well, he lives in ashedvajassa.
- This was detonated and thesheltersuojaduly collapsed.
- Whether it's making a bed, building askyscraperpilvenpiirtäjänor landing a man on the moon, the lesson is the same.
- Milton has lived in the samestabletallissaall the time he has been with the Whitakers.
- `If we are going to build the beststadiumstadioninin England, it must be matched by the team.
- LORD Romsey plans to build asupermarketsupermarketinand offices on his Broadlands estate.
- It was he who had built thesynagoguesynagogan.
- 25-27 Instructions for making and furnishing thetabernacletabernaakkelia
- Maltote smiled nervously and, led by Ranulf, left thetaverntavernanfor a night of revelling.
- Tenants living in a ramshackletenementkerrrostalossain the middle of a cosmopolitan district of Liverpool 8 were, likewise, due for redevelopment.
- As we erected thetentteltanTony became wistful again.
- By touring the country in atepeetiipiissäand demonstrating traditional Indian skills, Jeff Starr hopes he can make a living and raise money for charities.
- An oilterminalsatamabuilt by Chevron lies quiet and unused.
- Police would shut thetheatreteatterinand I'm not having that.
- Only the power of magic enabled the Elves to construct such a hightowertornia.
- Was Great Casterton yet anothervillavilladestroyed by the barbarians?
- Permission was given to build a quay and awarehousevarastorakennusat Greenodd.