- 1 antechamber.n
- 2 anteroom.n
- 3 apartment.n
- 4 atelier.n
- 5 attic.n
- 6 ballroom.n
- 7 banquet room.n
- 8 basement.n
- 9 bathroom.n
- 10 bedroom.n
- 11 ben.n
- 12 boudoir.n
- 13 buttery.n
- 14 catacomb.n
- 15 cell.n
- 16 cellar.n
- 17 chamber.n
- 18 chancellery.n
- 19 chapel.n
- 20 cloakroom.n
- 21 closet.n
- 22 corridor.n
- 23 den.n
- 24 dining room.n
- 25 dressing room.n
- 26 elevator.n
- 27 family room.n
- 28 flat.n
- 29 foyer.n
- 30 garret.n
- 31 guest room.n
- 32 hallway.n
- 33 kitchen.n
- 34 kitchenette.n
- 35 larder.n
- 36 lavatory.n
- 37 lift.n
- 38 living room.n
- 39 lobby.n
- 40 loft.n
- 41 master bedroom.n
- 42 nursery.n
- 43 office.n
- 44 pantry.n
- 45 playroom.n
- 46 porch.n
- 47 powder room.n
- 48 refectory.n
- 49 repository.n
- 50 rest room.n
- 51 room.n
- 52 rumpus room.n
- 53 sacristy.n
- 54 salon.n
- 55 scullery.n
- 56 sitting room.n
- 57 solarium.n
- 58 storeroom.n
- 59 studio.n
- 60 study.n
- 61 veranda.n
- 62 vestibule.n
- 63 ward.n
- 64 wine cellar.n
- 65 wing.n
- 66 workroom.n
- 67 workshop.n
- Then he got up and walked out into theantechamberodotushuoneeseen.
- Romanov was led to ananteroomodotushuoneeseen.
- He left theapartmenthuoneistostain the morning.
- France's new Minister of Culture lives in Fernand Leger'satelierateljeessa
- He left theatticullakolta, slamming the door behind him.
- An amazed buzz ran around theballroomtanssisalin.
- The last show of the tour was in Atlanta and I decided to give a little party for the singers and musicians and the crew and I t ried to rent abanquet roomjuhlatilanat the hotel, but because it was Thanksgiving Weekend, they said they could only give me a suite. N
- That's right, they lived in thebasementkellarissa.
- I went into thebathroomkylpyhuoneeseen.
- Joe entered thebedroommakuuhuoneeseen.
- The inhabitants of the closes and the tenements had headed for the high ground, leaving the trams and turmoil behind for the mist, the heather, and a good brew-up in the but andbenmökissä.
- She sat in the kitchen or in herboudoirbudoaarissa.
- The wind was too strong to open the great door, so they were going out through thebutteryruokasäiliön.
- The experience is like entering thecatacombskatakombeihinand I wouldn't have been the least surprised to have come across the odd skull or two in this formidable kind of Davey Jones' locker.
- She ran into thecellselliin.
- I'd like them shown into thecellarkellariin, please.
- The man'schamberhuonewas locked.
- Some are just spectators, here for a gawk and a good time, but many of them have run to the ReichChancellerykanslerinvirastoonterrified of Ivan, fleeing from what they imagine is going to happen when he gets his hands on them.
- It's like living in achapelkappelissaof rest. ”
- I'll show you thecloakroomvaatesäilön… ”
- `The one he was locked in theclosetkomeroonwith the night I arrived.
- She ran down thecorridorkäytävää.
- I enter the sci-fi discodenluolaan.
- We stayed in thedining roomruokailuhuoneessafor our coffee.
- Thedressing roompukuhuonewas locked for 40 minutes.
- We entered anelevatorhissiinand went down.
- After a while I left thefamily roomperhehuoneestaand wandered through the great central hall and on into the far side of the house, into Perkin's workroom.
- I cook and run theflathuoneistoa.
- Theflathuoneistowas seven flights up, and Winston, who was thirty-nine and had a varicose ulcer above his right ankle, went slowly, resting several times on the way.
- Inside theflathuoneistona fruity voice was reading out a list of figures which had something to do with the production of pig-iron.
- Hari moved purposefully towards thefoyeraulaa.
- At this point (c. 1760) she retired to agarretullakkohuoneeseenin Alton where she prepared her Poems on Several Occasions (1762) UR.
- Can I book you aguest roomvierashuoneenuntil tomorrow?
- Christina entered thehallwayeteishalliinand switched on the ceiling fan.
- He left thekitchenkeittiöstä.
- There was no response so I called again and walked over to thekitchenettekeittokomeroon.
- And thelarderruokakomerowas locked again.
- Eliot asked to be shown thelavatoryWC.
- Pascoe took thelifthissinback down a floor.
- She was too exhausted to resist and showed them into theliving roomolohuoneeseen.
- Marler challenged him as they walked across thelobbyaulaan.
- I want to convert myloftullakkonito a shower room.
- He was in the dressing room adjoining themaster bedroommakuuhuoneen, wearing just his socks and silk boxer shorts, when the doorbell rang.
- `I think you can stay in thenurserylastenhuoneessa, ``Liz said.
- He left theofficetoimistosta.
- I ran to thepantryruokakomeroon.
- Celia ran into theplayroomleikkihuoneeseen, crying.
- He sleeps in theporcheteisessäsometimes.
- Will you take me to thepowder roomnaistenhuoneeseen, please?
- As Bernice entered therefectoryruokalaanshe almost bumped into the Doctor.
- The country must build a workingrepositorysäilöby about 1998.
- `If you'd like to come this way, Mrs Bouverie, I'll show you the warehouse and therest roomlepohuoneen.
- Buzz left theroomhuoneesta.
- He went downstairs to therumpus roomoleskeluhuoneeseenand rummaged behind the tiny bar, and, after digging through a seemingly endless collection of empty pop bottles, came up with half a bottle of rye and some ginger ale.
- `Lock thesacristysakasti, please, ``he whispered to her.
- They walked towards thesalonsalonkiatogether, arm in arm.
- I went into thesculleryapukeittiöön.
- `We could build asitting roomolohuoneenup there.
- This gives you access to the main centre's restaurant, bar, squash courts, snooker rooms, gym, sauna andsolariumsolariumiin.
- He did sometimes stay in thestoreroomvarastohuoneessaand check the day's accounts.
- We moved into a `studioyksiöön``in Roxbury.
- `I ran into thestudytyöhuoneeseenand then she hit me.
- Sit out on theverandakuistillaand drink in the stunning view as you sip your gin pahit (pink gin).
- We sat in a highvestibuleeteisessäbetween the street and the courtyard.
- We're running thiswardsairasosastoa.
- He'd auctioned hiswine cellarviinikellarinsaand chuckled at the £28,000 it made.
- In the 18th century a furtherwingsiipiwas added.
- Unlocking the door, he walked through the darkenedworkroomtyöhuoneenand slowly.
- You can sleep in theworkshoptyöpajassa.