TransFrameNet:Body description holistic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A tall,angularluisevafigurehahmostood up.
- She watchedhishänenblack,angularkulmikkaanfigurehahmonmove at a sedate, clerical pace, across the grass.
- Nettled, I explained that I have what is known as anangularluisevaformvartalo, and this apparently makes me an entertaining subject.
- They stood together and posed for the pass, Alleyne relaxed and smiling, a tall,angularluisevamanmieswho carried himself with natural elegance.
- `Iminä'm far too thin andangularluiseva.
- The barman was abeefyrotevaguykaveriwith his sleeves rolled up and tattoos on his arms.
- `Big Lurch is abeefylihaksikasbastardkusipää, ``Rab said, and quite loudly: this was him they were speaking about?
- He was a little older than Culley, abeefylihaksikasmanmiesin an out-of-date suit.
- Whereas fat men are considered okay --menmiestenare supposed to be big andbeefylihaksikkaita, after all.
- Were we really so suckered by herbeefyrotevandominatrixdominanimage that we didn't notice the lameness of the stuff her producers were dumping on her?
- Thebeefyrotevamanmieslooked up at the sound.
- A lively group ofbeefyroteviayoungstersnuorukaisiaat the next table gave a loud cheer, and a girl exclaimed `Great!
- Massimo combined staggering conceit, total ineptitude and a winsome, self-ingratiating charm which would have been hard to take in a toddler, never mind abeefyrotevassatwenty-year-oldkaksikymmentävuotiaassa.
- The suit was pinned and tucked all over, forhehänwasbonyluisevanow.
- He was a tall, shy,bonyluisevamanmieswith a stoop, who cracked his fingers when he was worried.
- The thin cotton of his pyjamas did nothing to cushion the discomfort of the wicker scrapinghishänenbonyluisevanbodyvartalonsa.
- She pulled the grubby negligee aroundherhänenbonyluisevanbodyvartalonsaand opened the door, a wide professional smile on her face.
- Burger was very thin and very tall; he sat back in his armchair,hishänenbonyluisevaframevartalonsadraped rather than clothed by a grey light-weight suit.
- `You want thatbonyluisevaaladynaistamore than me?
- A Nottinghamshire miner's daughter remembers being taken to the fair by a ninety-year-old great-grandfather, a very big man,bonyluisevamanmies.
- The man was thickset and heavy, like a rugby player,the womannainenthin andbonyluiseva.
- They prepared to launch themselves at the waiting cordon ofbrawnierrotevampien, no longer jeering,senior cadetsvanhempien kadettien.
- Even now thathehänwassoniinbrawnyrotevawith musculature, rooted over ceramically reinforced bones, Lexandro remained personable.
- BrawnyRotevachapkaveri, isn't he?
- He's abrawnylihaksikasHighland ladHighlandin poikafrom one of the nearby villages, one of Andy's drinking partners.
- HeHänwas an aggressive forward, deceptively quick and `brawnylihaksikasand full of stamina ``.
- On one occasion, as the wedding day drew near, Charles put his arm around her waist and commented on what he considered to beherhänenchubbypulskaafigurevartaloaan.
- A new born babyVastasyntynyt vauvacan be reallyvoi olla tosiaanquitemelkoisenchubbypulska,and these little premature babies have very, very little fat under their skin and fat insulates us doesn't it?
- Nicholson looked squarely into thechubbypulskanmanmiehen's eyes, scarcely able to disguise the contempt he felt for such a soft, weak handshake.
- `Initiation ``was a particularly strong piece, well drawn and lusciously coloured with the woman gazing directly out carrying a severed head in one hand whilst achubbypulskacupidcupidosomersaults in glee.
- Short andchubbypulskana,hehänonce said that he was the only senior Hong Kong official who could see eye-to-eye with the equally diminutive Deng Xiaoping.
- So have Douglas Hurd, social security nonentity Tony Newton, Chelsea boy Nicholas Scott, Heseltine flunky Michael Mates andchubbypulleaLynda ChalkerLynda Chalker.
- A second manToinen mies,chubbypulleaand losing his hair, was presented by Clinton as Paul Merrick.
- Police describedhimhänetaschubbypulskaksibut not overweight.
- For Fernando Boterotheyheare omnipotent andcorpulentpyyleviä; for Bernhard Heisig they are wild and aggressive, while for Rolf Szymanski they represent spiritual energy.
- Cranston's face sagged and Athelstan felt a tremor run through the great,corpulentpyylevänbodyvartalon.
- For its catalogue cover, Christie's chose a painting by a Colombian, Fernando Botero, called `The Dancers ``, much of which is taken up by acorpulentpyylevänwomannaisen's behind.
- A short,somewhathiukancorpulentpyylevämanmies, he wore dark, double-breasted suits of discreet quality.
- Another borrowing from mainstream is the courtroom scene at the centre of the film, which is carried by a virtuoso cameo from Marlon Brando as a wheezy, old andvastlyhyvincorpulentpyyleväliberal lawyervapaamielinen asianajaja.
- His vast formHänen valtava hahmonsa,morevieläcorpulentpyylevämpithan that of Cranston, was swathed in a dirty white apron.
- George had a wife,MarthaMartha,whojokawasdumpypulskaand plain.
- The other was a small,dumpypulskawomannainen, the sort you'd cheerfully accept an apple pie from.
- HeHänwas short,dumpypulskaand big-nosed, his hair was nondescript sandy and thinning; no suit could stand the strain of his hyperactive volatility for more than a few hours.
- Very few people knew that yet I was there when they openedpoor Catherine'sCatherine-parandumpypulskanbodyruumiinand took out her heart.
- Corbett was nodding in agreement when a knock at the door interrupted them and a short,dumpypulskafigurehahmoentered.
- Barbara Lipscombe, a cheerful, warm,slightlyhiemandumpypulskawomannainen, lives in a rented three house and has three children under five.
- With the light behind him,hishänendumpypulskashapemuotonsawas emphasized.
- However many prettily-painted Eleanors might lurk inside thatdumpypulskanframeruumiinrakenteen, the combined influence of an overbearing father and a domineering husband would ensure that they remained securely locked away.
- SheHänestähad becomerathermelkofatlihava, white, fatty faced, pasty from her indoor vigil over her own complaints, and the soft white face flesh could threaten tears very readily.
- `Right then, ``said Kerly, giving thefatlihavallegirltytöllea curt nod.
- She was sitting at a littered table with two noisy West Indians in colourful pullovers and a jaded, almost middle-agedfatlihavanladynaisenwith a fur coat.
- Thefatlihavaladynainenshrieked and the two Caribbeans twitched their long, loose limbs, delighted with themselves.
- The seat on my left was occupied by afatlihavaladynainen,who was busy peeling an orange.
- “ Thus, ” said thefatlihavamanmies, “ your message must be distinctly urgent … ”
- Iminäfeelfatlihavaksi, gross -- even my legs feel flabby, but how can that be?
- `I'm sorry, ``he said in a voice that was more masculine thanhishänenflabbyveltto, characterlessappearanceulkomuotonsa.
- HeHänwas neither pallid norflabbyveltto, prison had not marked him in the ways she expected.
- Weak muscles will giveyousinäaflabbyveltonshapemuodonand bad posture.
- Mr Kronweiser sprang into his earlier stance of crouchingflabbyrennontigertiikerin, then with a deprecatory smile he relaxed stiffly and began rummaging in the top drawer.
- Thegauntriutunutfigurehahmoreeled, clutching at the doorframe for support.
- As Wycliffe left the house he looked back and saw thegauntriutuneenfigurehahmonstill at the window.
- He smiled hopefully at thegauntriutuneellemanmiehellebeside him.
- GauntLuiseviamenmiehetemerge from doorways, and proceed, swinging rolled umbrellas down the street.
- She insisted on sharing it withAnnunziataAnnunziatan,whojokalookedeven morevieläkingauntriutuneemmalta,than she had done before the news of her son's survivalkuin hän oli näyttänyt ennen uutisia poikansa selviytymisestä, and then got up.
- SheHändid not looksoniingauntriutuneeltaand old, and her lips were red and full, and curved, like a smile but not quite a smile.
- Rhys was a tallheavy-setvantteramanmieswith greying hair and gentle eyes.
- Souness played and he was aheavy-setvanttera, meanbastardpaskiainen.
- John Brady, whose company claims it owns licensing rights to the creatures, said: `Henson walked past our exhibit with someheavy-setvantterangentlemenherrasmiehen.
- They wereheftyvankkojamenmiehiäin their forties.
- HeftyVankkayoungchapkaverilike that could have swatted her out of the way with one hand!
- Later it become known that Stewart would have preferred as fullback Bob Barrell, aheftyvankanmanmiehenfrom Stewart's area, Wanganui, who was a famed goal-kicker.
- In the centre of the groupwas aolilankyhonteloyoung paratroopernuori laskuvarjojääkäriwith a face like Huckleberry Finn's.
- Finch was alankyhontelomanmies,whose cello made him look even thinner.
- Indeed, I well remember him ashehänwas then, long andlankyhontelona, his sombre, solemn face framed by jet black hair.
- The talllankyhontelofigure of Billy TolboysBilly Tolboysin vartalowas slouched in the comer seat by the fire.
- Byrne'sByrnenlankyhontelofigurehahmo, bent double but still scurrying, came into view.
- A moment or two later a man who, fromhishänenlankyhontelostaformvartalostaanand fine-boned features, could only be her fiancé, Lord Woodleigh, emerged, evidently doing his best to overcome a certain reluctance.
- She hoistedherhänenlankyhontelonframevartalonsafrom her chair and Jack immediately leapt from his.
- The celebrations took place in a stadium and were presided over by Izzat Ibrahim al-Dhouri, vice chairman of the ruling Revolution Command Council, alankyhontelomanmiesin his sixties with a face like a skull.
- He rememberedthe merchantkauppiaan, long,lankyhontelon, and lugubrious of countenance.
- The suavely haggard, demonically dark andlankypitkä ja laihaCariCariunderstands this.
- Milton's top goal scorer, Nigel Mott was now settling down and causing thelankypitkälle ja laihalleBob StymanBob Stymanilleproblems at the back for Bishops Cleve with his probing runs down the right.
- Ifyousinäare tall andleanhoikka, so should your drawn image be; all this will help you to feel more intimately involved with the figure you are drawing.
- Laidlaw had always been the unit's fitness fanatic, pushing himself to the limit to keephishänenleanhoikan, muscularbodyvartalonsain shape.
- I can still picture him as I knew him, his sensitive, ascetic face etched with lines of pain but lit by his innate kindliness,hishänenleanhoikkabodyvartalonsain comfortable country tweeds.
- A tallleanhoikkafigurehahmowith deep lines carved vertically down his brown cheeks, he came into the office looking as cool as he did on a winter's day.
- Mr Bragg nodded towards aleanhoikanfigurehahmonpicking his way towards them among the splintered remains of the wooden rollers.
- After a short while she saw him emerge on to the quayside, a tall,leanhoikkamanmieswith the kind of rangy, loose-limbed walk which drew admiring glances from any female within range.
- When Richard had gone she sat watching the other guests; Stella was chatting animatedly to aleanhoikalle, grey-hairedmanmiehelle.
- The conversation was interrupted by the appearance of Florrie Axford, a tall,leanhoikanwomannaisenin her early fifties.
- Hugo himselfHugo itsewasolilithehoikka, elegant and charming with a slight edge of fascinating middle-European foreignness that came from his Bulgarian father.
- She looked so forlorn, so utterly defeated, her head drooping like a snowdrop,herhänenwonderfullylithehoikkabodyvartalonsaclinging almost orgiastically to the tree trunk.
- The best of the human figuresParhaat ihmisvartalotareovatlithehoikkiaand graceful with slender necks and delicate hands.
- Her eyes glanced round the room before coming to rest on thelithehoikassaand handsomemanmiehessäsitting opposite.
- Puzzled by his intensity but considerably more at ease nowhishänenlithenorjaframevartalonsawas effectively covered, Gina's hands fluttered in a gesture of indecision.
- Chambers was a tall,lithehoikka, powerfulmanmies.
- He turned and saw alithenorjanfigurehahmonin a track suit pounding the pavement towards him.
- `Mmm? ``he murmured sleepily, drawing her body closer tohishänenlithehoikkaafigurevartaloaan.
- HeHänwas spare,muscularlihaksikas, young.
- He was a heavymuscularlihaksikasmanmiesof about sixty.
- George had strong hands, slim arms andLennieLenniewas strong andmuscularlihaksikaswith wide sloping shoulders.
- HisHänenmuscularlihaksikasbuildruumiinrakenteensa, boyish charm and natural sense of fun and adventure made him a popular screen idol with men and women alike.
- There could be no mistaking that squat,muscularlihaksikkaastafigurehahmostaand purposeful walk.
- It was dark, but not too dark for Brian to recogniseMarco'sMarconslight butmuscularjäntevääfigurehahmoa.
- SheHänellähad dark-brown, shiny eyes and a tanned,muscularjänteväframerunkoon which she hung brightly coloured blouses and skirts.
- Depicting amuscularjäntevääyoung mannuorta miestä, naked and balancing on his left leg, it is thought to be more than 370 years old and the most significant example of Renaissance sculpture to come up for auction.
- `The Flying Falcons, ``bellowed the Chairman, as the stage became alive withmuscularjäntevienmenmiestenleaping and somersaulting.
- Robyn knew she was staring, knew her eyes had already travelled the length ofhishänenincrediblemuscularlihaksikkaanbodyvartalonsa, assessed every inch of powerful physique, before he realised she was there.
- Effect of a satiating meal on the concentrations of procolipase propeptide in the serum and urine of normal andmorbidlysairaalloisenobeseliikalihaviensubjectskohteiden
- No APGPR was detected in any of the serum samples from the threemorbidlysairaalloisenobeseliikalihavaltapatientspotilaaltawhile fasted or after the test meal.
- But just over a year ago,Iminäwasolingrosslykammottavanobeseliikalihava
- Weight loss often restores normal cycle regularity and sex hormone concentrations inobeseliikalihavillawomennaisilla, which indicates that obesity itself and not primary endocrine dysfunction is the cause of the reproductive problems.
- Physical examination showed anobeseliikalihavanwomannaisen.
- Metabolism may speed up sharply, so thatobeseliikalihavatvolunteersvapaaehtoisetwould be swiftly `burnt down ``to normal weight.
- If these lives are sedentary thenwemerisk becoming unfit andobeseliikalihavia.
- `We don't want anything thank you, fatty, ``said one girl toJoyJoylle,whojokadid lookslightlyhiemanobeseliikalihavaltain her pink striped apron and cream tights.
- Mr SteadHerra Steadwas middle-aged andpaunchyihramahainen, with deep shadows under his eyes and square rimless glasses.
- With a smock artfully coveringhishänenpaunchymöhömahaistaframerunkoaan, Pavarotti, 56, burst into golden-toned song.
- The fragments would be reunited and the hatedpaunchyihramahaisetold menvanhat miehetof the traditional Labour movement would be overthrown.
- Tom Hickox -- no relation to Wild Bill -- is a tall,paunchymöhömahainenoilmanöljynporaajafrom Texon, Texas, a vice-president of the new Pennzoil Caspian Corporation.
- Klarais aonplumppullea, good- naturedwomannainen,who shares the duties of travelling with the girls and enjoying their endless tourist trips, although friends doubt if she has yet learned the moves in chess.
- Mother was a small,plumppullealadynainen, more Russian-looking than Jewish.
- Standing in their midst, beaming out at the camera, her arms linked with two guests, was theplumppulleafigure of Madame MelasseMadame Melassen hahmo, the former proprietress.
- He had dark hair andhishänenplumppulleabodyvartalonsawas covered in filth.
- Her wedding photograph showed her with a prettilyplumppulleanfigurevartalon.
- Aplumppullea, prettygirltyttö, with a sensible scarf, two badges on the lapel of her corduroy overcoat, her face and stance vibrant, unflinching, exalted …
- Theplumppulleagirltyttö, who had been so full of life, was killed in the same way as the earlier victims.
- Aplumppulleamanmiesin a three-piece suit shook Susan's hand.
- Theplumppulleamanmieswho, unfortunately, didn't have an up-to-date snapshot to send her, may just turn out to be that elusive Mr Right.
- One was occupied by aplumppulleawomannainenin her forties, who was briskly sorting through a pile of letters.
- His bodyHänen vartalostaanhad becomeoli tullutplumpturpeaand loose.
- In the opposite corner was aportlytanakkamanmiesin a baggy tweed suit.
- Far from being the standard blank-faced, broad-shouldered six-foot-sixer,hehänwas short, white-haired andportlytanakka.
- A smallportlytanakkafigurehahmoswathed in robes waddled out of the darkness.
- `There you are, then, that's your new commission, my friend, ``said Mr George Singleton,portlytanakkaformvartalocomfortably ensconced in a leather-padded wall seat.
- But a steep turn, below, reveals aportlytanakanframeruumiinrakenteenand dated antecedents.
- On the manufacturing side the Dalek started life as a chalk line drawn on the factory floor around theportlytanakanframe of Bill RobertsBill Robertsin ruumiinrakenteenseated on a stool.
- Three:portlytanakoidenold menvanhojen miestenshould use belt and braces, in case their trousers burst open; the belt hides the disaster.
- George Shultz, the bluff andportlytanakkasecretary of stateulkoministeri, evidently thought much the same.
- The former they ran to earth at last at the smithy, a tiny Black Hole of Calcutta where Matthew Grimble, the blacksmith, lived with hisportlytanakanwifevaimonsaand ten portly children.
- The former they ran to earth at last at the smithy, a tiny Black Hole of Calcutta where Matthew Grimble, the blacksmith, lived with his portly wife and tenportlytanakanchildrenlapsen.
- Taking with himportlytanakanDr Lloydtohtori Lloydin, a good surgeon from Guys who had joined us, and Dr Hill, in case they understood Spanish, our Medical Superintendent prepared to read the Riot Act.
- SheHänlookedpudgierturpeammaltaand more ordinary without make-up, and he wasn't entirely sure she was the same girl.
- In summer the water is home to huge plastic bathtubs in which unhappy families sit self-consciously picking at their dog's dinners, orpudgyturpeatloutsöykkäritgrow raucous on tinned beer.
- Baldoni was apudgypullea, baldingmanmieswearing a blue blazer with five silver buttons, a canary-yellow pullover and a red tie.
- Germany's erstwhile ``construction king was arrested Thursday --- a balding,pudgypulleamanmies,driving a rented car and tanning quietly by an oceanfront pool in southern Florida.
- HeHän'sonpunyhinteläenough now.
- Volker'sVolkerinpunyhinteläbodyvartaloshook with anger.
- `We will return for thosepunysurkeitacreaturesolentojalater!
- Or apunyhintelämanmies,who would kill but did not choose to use too much force.
- Yes, for amongst your ownpunysurkeidensorcerersnoitiesi, there is a code of honour.
- With her long cotton dress tucked up for ease of movement, Emily looked neat and easy beside therangyhontelon, untidyfigure of the young magiciannuoren taikurin hahmon.
- There was a commotion from the distant hallway and therangypitkäjäseninensilhouette of Harry FosterHarry Fosterin siluettiappeared against the afternoon sun.
- Isobel smiled at the tall,rangyhontelollegirltytölle.
- Burun's eldest son was a tallrangyhontelomanmieswith a lot of muscle and sinew.
- Joe's father had worked for her father, and Joe himself had earned a few shillings helping out, when he was ascrawnyluisevaboypoikawith a runny nose.
- HisHänenscrawnyluisevabodyvartalonsawas naked except for a loincloth and the tattered remains of a jerkin.
- Mildred felt a wave of tenderness towards thescrawnyluisevaacreatureolentoa.
- Thescrawnyluisevaswarthy-skinnedkidlapsiin the mirror blinked back at him.
- He was ashortlyhytfair-hairedmanmieswith gold epaulettes and the black flashes of the tank units.
- `Not until we get proper descriptions and solid characterizations, ``said ashortlyhytplumpgirltyttöwith a freckled face and a shock of ginger hair.
- Ashortlyhyt, somewhat corpulentmanmies, he wore dark, double-breasted suits of discreet quality.
- `Waldegrave, ashortlyhytmanmies, goes into the stable.
- In answer to his ring the door was opened by ashortlyhyt, stoutwomannainendressed severely in black.
- Nigel got cross only when she brought theshortlyhyet, greasymisfitssopeutumattomat yksilöthome.
- Iminä'mOlenshortlyhytand Jewish.
- The postman was a tall,skinnylaihamanmieswith near-white hair and a permanent stoop; this brief caricature of an impression was all that Forester had been able to make out from a distance.
- The anorexic'sAnorektikonskinnylaihabodyvartaloproclaims, `I have won; I am someone now.
- Theskinnylaihamanmieswalked over to me and stuck out his hand.
- He looked up, expecting to see the greyskinnylaihanmanmiehenstaring down at him from the steps.
- On the stairs some man with a twelve-string guitar was improvising for the benefit of threeskinnylaihangirlstytönwith long blonde hair.
- The third, askinnyluisevamatronemäntäwith popping eyes under a feathered bonnet, gaped at her.
- Occasionally I thinkIminä'molentooliianskinnylaiha.
- No longerskinnylaiha,Iminustabe came awkwardly chubby in the wrong places.
- MalesKoiraatareovatmore<empty>slendersolakampiathan femaleskuin naaraatand have a more rounded anal fin.
- She was squatting down in the photograph and Sabrina estimated her to have been a little over five feet with aslendersorjapetitefigurevartaloand a pale, milky complexion.
- Next to Victor washis brother Ernesthänen veljensä Ernest,slendersolakkaand rather dandyish in his dress although, like the rest of his family, he was in deep mourning.
- HerHänenslendersolakkabodyvartalonsawas untidily bundled up in a big leathery jacket and she was wearing long, shiny red boots.
- Onherhänenslendersorjallabodyvartalollaanwas only the bathrobe, which fluttered out behind her as she ran into the steaming night.
- HerHänenslendersolakkabodykehonsatrembled helplessly as she lay gazing up at his tall, lithe figure, her normally pale cheeks covered by a hectic flush of rising excitement.
- His almost bare chest and the high, curved horns he wears accentuate his height andhishänenslenderhoikkaabuildruumiinrakennettaan.
- His glittering gaze rakedherhänenslenderhoikkaaformvartaloaan.
- Briefly she saw in her mind aslendersolakangirltytönwalking the shore, beating her hands one against the other in bitter rebellion.
- Aslenderhoikkamanmieswith a wisp of grey beard and an air of pleasant idleness was lying on one elbow beside a yew.
- Then he laid her on the bed and feasted his eyes onherhänen,slendersorjallaand seductive, totally naked except for the glowing ruby that flashed fire whenever she moved her hand.
- But there was no doubt who Tina took after;shehänwas tall andslimhoikkaand strongly built, just like her father.
- Neighbours and friends keep telling meIminälookslimhoikalta….
- HerHänenslimsolakkabodyvartalonsashakes with electric shocks as paramedics try to restart her heart.
- As he kneaded her luscious hanging fruit, so he allowed his full weight to crushherhänenslimsolakkaabodyvartaloaanuntil she collapsed on to her stomach.
- She had specified fair hair,slimhoikkabuildruumiinrakenne, regular features, smooth skin.
- They are tall and proud in their bearing and thoughtheyheillähave aslimhoikkabuildruumiinrakennethey are surprisingly strong and agile for their size.
- She's all of five feet five but I supposeherhänenslimhoikkabuildruumiinrakenteensagives the impression of being petite …
- Maybe forty, I judged, with regular features, no make-up and aslimhoikkawiryfigurevartaloin shirt, sweater and jeans.
- Clambering out of bed, the tall dark-haired woman flung a silk robe aroundherhänenslimhoikanfigurevartalonsa.
- At first Delia Sutherland could not place thisslimhoikkaawomannaistawith thick red hair lapping her head in curls.
- He pointed across the room to aslimhoikkaanladpoikaanwearing jeans and a T-shirt and potting balls from all angles.
- `But thenhehän's thin andspindlyhontelo, bit of a freak, really.
- Ngui, aspindlyhontelo, bespectacledChinesekiinalainen, was a schoolteacher and civil defense warden when the Japanese swooped down from Malaya.
- He was asquatpieni ja paksu,muscularmanmieswith freckled brown skin, strong arms and dry sand-coloured palms that made rasping sounds when he rubbed them together.
- He was asquatpieni ja paksu,, muscularfigurehahmoin baggy cotton shirt and trousers with a turban, a check scarf and a mud-coloured woollen blanket, called a pattu, around his shoulders.
- ``HeHänwas very short andsquatpaksuand had bandy legs from always sitting on a horse.
- One day, she ran a mile or more after him, seeing only that stubbysquatpaksunlittlefigurehahmongoing through traffic lights, ignoring cars that hooted and people who screamed warnings at him.
- With a feeling of doom I hurried after thesquatpaksunfigurehahmonback into the yard where another lad stood by the side of a beautiful chestnut filly.
- Asquatpaksuchunkymanmies,whose face was stitched by tiny red veins, his head rested on his shoulders like a box on a shelf, and the rasp of his voice could drill through any argument.
- That was certainly the impression he gave to Taheb's gatekeeper, asquatpaksumanmies,with one wall-eye, who appraised him pessimistically with the other when he asked for the mistress of the house.
- A door opened further along the passage and to Devlin's astonishment, Hitler emerged followed by a broad, rathersquatpaksumanmiesin a nondescript uniform.
- I was astockytanakkababyvauvawith good bone, but perhaps my ears were on the large side -- but then so were Clark Gable's and he didn't do so bad.
- A homely man ofstockytanakkabuildruumiinrakenteeltaanhe sported an untidy moustache.
- I follow his eyes from the bar to the jukebox, to the bearded one, to two like-faced girls withstockytanakkabuildsruumiinrakenneand bleached blonde hair.
- Another is 19-20, 5ft, black, with astockytanakkabuildruumiinrakenne, a pock-marked face, a flat-top hair style and a thin moustache.
- With his conventional double-breasted suit, carefully cut to disguise a distinctlystockytanakanfigurevartalon, and his watchful courtesy he was in sharp contrast to Hutton's hard-edged efficiency.
- Astockytanakkafigurehahmowith a heavy serge coat and a `lum ``hat set at a jaunty angle, turned to his two companions.
- `Why? ``demanded Simon, astockytukeva, angrymanmies.
- Thestockytukevafair-hairedyoung mannuori miessmiled in friendly fashion, but Robert Sheldrake frowned.
- StockyTukevanaand friendly,hehänellähad two small flaws in his character which were to be his undoing.
- Mr Hodges, the butler,Herra Hodges, hovimestari,wasolistouttanakkaas well as dignified, Mrs Redfern was a widow but plump and jolly for all that, and Ivy was a bit skinny.
- At that moment the door to one of the partitioned offices opened and astouttanakka, smartly suitedfigurehahmoemerged.
- It was easy to ridicule him -- his battered old topee,hishänenstouttanakkafigurehahmonsa, the perspiration which never seemed to dry up however often he mopped his bald pate.
- With them was always Maria, a mongol girl who was about nine but looked older because ofherhänenstouttukevanfigurevartalonsa, short, thick neck and large head.
- Thestouttukeva,middle-aged menkeski-ikäinen miesin black glasses do not appear until ten o'clock, with brief-cases or small leather bags.
- I ought to have said, that though not astouttukevayoung mannuori mies, he has always been very healthy, and has no dread of confinement.
- The hand dropped from his shoulder, and Patrick glanced around, massaging his stiffened muscle, to see a broad,stouttukevanmanmiehengrinning at him.
- The smallstouttukevamanmiesgrinned at Patrick.
- In answer to his ring the door was opened by a short,stouttukevawomannainendressed severely in black.
- The keeper and hisstouttukevacompanionseuralaisensaacted without asking questions.
- A man was waiting in the doorway of the Winkelmann flat;hehänwas shortish,stubbypaksu, strong-looking and probably around forty.
- He was a smallstubbypaksumanmieswith glasses and a trimmed dark beard.
- One day, she ran a mile or more after him, seeing only thatstubbypaksunsquat littlefigurehahmongoing through traffic lights, ignoring cars that hooted and people who screamed warnings at him.
- Holly looked across the table at thestubbypaksuun, round-faced littlefellowkaveriin,who breathed a cheerfulness that was alien here.
- (Benn is as vicious about the appearance of only one other person -- the `stubbypaksun, dull, ageing ``Princess Margaretprinsessa Margaretin.)
- He was a cornball when compared to thesveltehoikkiinpoliticianspoliitikoihinof today.
- SheHänwas slim,sveltesorjaand sophisticated.
- He was atallpitkä, bonyold manvanha mies, with a long melancholy face and little bushy whiskers -- `lamb cutlets, ``thou ght Breeze, for they were too small to be called ordinary mutton chops.
- He saw atallpitkänboypojanslide down the door of the shop and lie still on the pavement.
- Thetallpitkäboypoikapatted his small chum on the shoulder.
- Thetallpitkälankyfigure of Billy TolboysBilly Tolboysin vartalowas slouched in the comer seat by the fire.
- The urgent blare of his car horn drew their attention back to thesheriff'sseriffintallpitkäänfigurehahmoon.
- HisHänentallpitkäframerunkonsa, in its butler's black and white, seemed to vibrate.
- He introduced himself with a slight bow to thetallpitkällemanmiehelle.
- Beside Benedicta stood atallpitkämanmies, his features quite clear in the torchlight.
- In the motorcade were Bandeira's wife and eldest daughter, his male secretary, two Japanese business associates and fourthicksettanakkaamenmiestäwith short haircuts whose eyes darted everywhere.
- ThicksetTanakkamiddle-aged mankeski-ikäinen mieswith fair hair.
- HeHänwasthicksettanakkawith a broad forehead and full beard and very light-coloured, widely set eyes that could be most intimidating.
- I watched them leave, paying particular attention to Mathilda and how she held the arm of a grizzle-haired,thicksettanakanmanmiehen,who appeared to be her father.
- No, he hadn't forgotten Simon the carpenter, one of his more errant parishioners, a florid-faced,thicksettanakkaamanmiestä,with an evil temper and a long Welsh dagger.
- An all-nighter was a triumph of will and my eyelids were already dropping, but I kept my eyes on thethinlaihassafigurehahmossa.
- Thethinlaihafigurehahmoleaned over and whispered in the sleeper's ear.
- Only then did he see thethinlaihanfigure of LouisLouisin hahmonleaning against the saloon bulkhead.
- That was when he saw thethinlaihanfigurehahmonjogging towards him in the gloom, and heard the roar of engines come up fast behind him.
- He saw a tallthinlaihangirltytön, with dark hair escaping from under her bonnet.
- A shy,thinlaiha, very beautifulyoung girlnuori tyttö, she was already pregnant.
- Endill had been dragging an ironing-board back from a room where everything was half buried in the floor when, turning a corner, he bumped into a tallthinlaihaanmanmieheen,who had appeared from nowhere.
- Thethinlaihamanmieslooked at the sky.
- On the corner of the street athinlaihawomannainenpropositions customers.
- She was called Frances, athinlaihapalewomannainenwith a frequent cough.
- I knowIminä'molentooliianthinlaiha, I don't like what I look like and I've been told if I lose any more weight I'll have to give up work and be admitted to hospital.
- His bodyHänen vartalonsawasoliwiryjänteväand tanned and he had a thick crop of black curly hair which looked badly in need of cutting.
- As a kid I was one of those littlewiryjäntevistäladspojista,with thin legs, and they all said, `He's puny, is that lad.
- He was awiryjäntevämanmieswith dark, curly hair, whose cavalry twill trousers and tweed jacket clashed with the pair of trainers on his feet.
- HeHänwas shortish andwiryjäntevä, had a straight thin moustache and I guessed he was anywhere between 40 and 45.
- Gray'sGraynwiryjänteväbodyvartalowas twitching with animation; his keen eyes searched Stephen's face for signs of agreement.
- She regarded the man for a while; thewiryjänteväframeruumiinrakenneand sharp shrewish expression, the startling white hair and eyes which, in a certain light, seemed more pink than brown.
- Zimmerman, at six foot two withhishänenlean andwiryjäntevänframeruumiinrakenteensahad been worrying enough, but his companion was the proverbial brick shithouse.
- The door opened and a young priest came into the room, awiryjäntevämanmiesof middle height.
- A slim,wiryjänteväyouthnuori, he was one of the few who could claim a `middle-class ``upbringing.