- Its surname is Canada; anditssenchristian nameristimänimiisDurhamDurham.
- The barman usually called Jack byhistämänChristian nameristimänimelläand Jack knew `Mr Pertwee ``was a mark never to be repeated, of the respect due to a bridegroom.
- A Roman Jew of the mid eleventh century was inspired to baptism by Pope Leo IX, and took theChristian nameetunimenof LeoLeo.
- The husband was called Jack, and everyone called him by his first name, but for some reason one always called his wife Mrs Thwaites, although we all knewherhänenChristian nameetunimensäwasMargaretMargaret.
- HisHänentwo otherChristian namesristimänimeäänareCharlie GriffithCharlie Griffithand, if he lacks the sheer hostility of the feared barbadian of the 1960s, he does have his strength and stamina.
- My father's family name being Pirrip, andmyminunChristian nameetunimeniPhilipPhilip, my infant tongue could make of both names nothing longer or more explicit than Pip.
- Undoubtedly, though, the most spectacular results came from collaboration withRunswickRunswickin(akaeliMr Gandolfiherra Gandolfin) and Edwards on Prologue and Epilogue.
- Since about 1988,Rob GallagherRob Gallagher(akaeliGallianoGalliano) has been putting together the cross-cultural, many-sided musical jigsaw that shares his nickname.
- Laurel & HardyLaurel & Hardy(akaeliEmma and MikiEmma ja Miki) and Bill out of Ministry in Emma's black dress
- OnlyJoey NegroJoey Negro(akaeliDave LeeDave Lee) has the cheek to flirt with the Syndrum clap clap style of pre-1979 disco.
- Alex Winter playsWilliam S Preston Esquireherra William S. Prestonia(akaeliBillBilliä) but who plays Ted `Theodore ``Logan?
- The one withBill DeanBill DeanakaeliHarry CrossHarry Crosson the cover
- HisHänenaliassalanimensäisOwen MoneyOwen Money.
- Calton, who also used thealiassalanimeäHans SchultzHans Schultz, had nearly escaped.
- `SoPeter SebastianPeter Sebastianis anonaliassalanimi?
- EthanolEtanolin(also known astunnetaan myösethyl alcoholetyylialkoholina) has a boiling point of 78°C and is harmless if consumed in small quantities (see introductory reading at start of this chapter).
- PontormoPontormois<empty>also known astunnetaan myösJacopo de CarucciJacopo de Caruccinaand the picture has also been called Portrait of a Halberdier which somehow sounds less expensive.
- Glaxo, the world's second-largest drugs firm, makes half of its sales from ranitidine, an ulcer cure which, under thebrand nametuotenimelläof ZantacZantac, is the world's top-selling drug.
- Silical gel marketed under thebrand nametuotenimellä`Sorbsic ``"Sorbsic"by Crosfield is pure, synthetic silicon dioxide.
- GalecronGalecron(thebrand nametuotenimifor the formulation, chlordimeformchlordimeform-formuloinnin) was widely used as a pesticide before it was taken off the market briefly in 1976 after it was found to increase tumours in mice.
- One product, aspartame -- better known byitssenNutrasweetNutrasweet-brand nametuotenimellä-- dominates, with four-fifths of the world market.
- Rocombe FarmRocombe Farmis theonbrand nametuotenimiand Devonshire the source; the flagship shop is in Torquay.
- This information is not quite correct as C.M.S. Strings Ltd were manufacturing and selling half round and phosphor bronze strings in the '50s under suchbrand namestuotenimilläas Picato and Monopolekuin Picato ja Monopole.
- Do you know of any discos or clubs in your area listing events under acigarettesavukkeenbrand nametuotenimellä?
- Famousbrand namestavaramerkitincludeCoca Cola, Biro and Hoover, all of which have become synonymous with certain categories of products, whether produced by them or by their competitorsCoca Cola, Biro ja Hoover, joista kaikista on tullut tiettyjen tuotekategorioiden synonyymejä riippumatta siitä, ovatko tuotteet niiden vai kilpailijoiden valmistamia.
- In addition to the Rentokil name these products are marketed under thebrand namestuotenimilläTutor and AlbiTutor ja Albi.
- Thebrand nametavaramerkkiof this factorytämän tehtaanwas sold and is now being manufactured abroad, but an unsuspecting public still buys that brand, after having paid in taxes the outstanding debt.
- We are looking to strengthen and support theOmegaOmega-brand nametavaramerkkiäand increase our investment in new product development.
- Earlier this month the partners of this shop in Cheltenham were fined £600 each for selling faketophuippu-brand nametavaramerkkient-shirts.
- Ecstasy is sold across the North East in night clubs and `raves ``all night dance parties in warehouses underbrand namestuotenimillädesigned to appeal to its young market.
- Back in 1919 they made what was considered a `momentous ``decision: they chose to market their wines undertheir ownomallabrand nametuotenimellään.
- Under thebrand nametuotenimelläElagenElagen, the company markets high-potency capsules of eleutherococcus senticosus, the Ginseng-like root extract of a plant which grows in Siberia.
- Alex Moule has his new pro model out now, featuringDB's new concaveDB:n uusi koverocallednimeltäänConcurveConcurve.
- (ItSitä's nowkutsutaan nytcallednimelläboudinboudinand is served with apple sauce and puréed carrots in nouvelle cuisine restaurants.)
- A new survey bya firmyrityksencallednimeltäNurseries at WorkNurseries at Workalso says that with booming European trade, firms are having to consider providing child- care for working mothers.
- Here he was carefully debriefed and given thecodenamesalanimiSniperSniper, while MI5 codenamed him Lavinia.
- Gouzenko's involvement in the allegations against Sir Roger Hollis was the result of statements he made during the lengthy debriefing following his defection when he claimed there were two Russian spies both with thecodenamesalanimelläElliElli.
- Even though now everyone knew the agent's real name, they preferredhishänenoperationalcode-namepeitenimeään.
- HisHänencode-namepeitenimensäwas Lucy and his network, the Lucy Ring.
- Plainsong: that'sontheirheidäncodenamepeitenimensäfor the whole operationkoko operaatiolle.
- These informants were turned over to British intelligence in 1981 underan operationoperaatiotacode-namedpeitenimeltäänWardWard.
- OneYksi,code-namedpeitenimeltäänConcordConcord, dealt with how the armed forces would drive NHS ambulances, and the other, code-named Lionel, with a limited service in a strike involving certain ancillary workers.
- Another bogus defectorToinen valheellinen loikkariwasolicode-namedpeitenimeltäänFedoraFedora, possibly in reality Viktor Lessiovski, who used his work at the United Nations as a cover.
- This usesa radio linkradioyhteyttäcode-namedpeitenimeltäänFlaming ArrowFlaming Arrow.
- This sixth bookKuudes kirjawasolientitlednimeltäänLady into FoxLady into Fox.
- In 1980 the National Theatre stageda playnäytelmänentitlednimeltäThe Romans in BritainThe Romans in Britain,in which there is a scene where three Roman soldiers sodomise a young Briton.
- Ina leafletesitteessäentitlednimeltäWhat is the West Ham Municipal AllianceWhat is the West Ham Municipal Alliance?
- Prof V. I. Goldanskii (Institute of Chemical Physics of the Academy of Sciences, Russia) will givea centenary lecturesatavuotisjuhlaesitelmänentitlednimeltäChiralityChirality, the origin of life and evolution.
- Ina sessiontilaisuudessaentitlednimeltäSensuous FoodSensuous Foodhe demonstrated that odour is plugged directly into our emotions.
- I readthe articleartikkeliaentitlednimeltä`Can the art market be subject to econometrics?"Can the art market be subject to econometrics?'"
- HerHänenfamily namesukunimensäwasBeerBeer; all were now dead.
- The eldest boy was endowed with thefamily namesukunimenof JohnJohnand the over-high expectations that the family had for their first sons.
- HerHänenfamily namesukunimensäwasRobinsonRobinson, so, when I was born, they called me Robinson, after her.
- `Flaubert is writer of rare merit, -- he replied, usingGustave'sGustavenfamily namesukunimeäin a manner that shocked me, `but he is held back from being a genius by ill health.
- Hisfamily namesukunimensäderives from the village of Branscombe on the coast about sixteen miles east of Exeteron peräisin Branscomben kylästä rannikolla, noin 16 mailia itään Exeteristä, but of his parentage we know nothing.
- ZenobiaZenobiawas also theoli myösfirst nameetunimiof my paternal grandmother who lived and died in Nigeriaisänpuoleisen isoäitini, joka eli ja kuoli Nigeriassaand whom I never met.
- As a teenager he dropped hisfirst nameetunimensä, Paul, and used only his second name, Jackson.
- HisHänenfirst nameetunimensäwasPaulPaul, I said, that was all I knew.
- They disowned their food and their language and in some cases eventheirheidänIndianintialaisetfirst namesetunimensä.
- FRANK: A commonfirst nameetunimifor peopleihmisten.
- So he had thefirst nameetunimiof somebody famousjonkun kuuluisan.
- He always usesmyminunfirst nameetunimeäni, although he is several years my junior.
- He spelled outhishänenforenameetunimensä.
- Some years ago, the young pretender Willis added Dylan tohishänenforenamesetunimiinsäof Robert GeorgeRobert Georgen lisäksi.
- When he took his BA at OxfordWren'sWreninforenameetunimiwasPercyPercy; during his years in the IES he changed this to Percival, and it was only when he became an author that he added Christopher.
- The school has no uniform, and members of staff are addressed by pupils withtheirheidänforenamesetunimillään, giving the school a remarkably relaxed but purposefully informal atmosphere.
- He developed what psychologists might describe as a reluctance to address members of his family bytheirheidängiven namesetunimilläänor titles.
- Feds all usedtheirheidängiven namesetunimiään, whatever their rank.
- The Director was the only one who was called by anything buthishänengiven nameetunimellään.
- But what mattered more to himwasolihishänengiven nameetunimensä: Charles.
- It gave military and financial support toRenamoRenamolle, alsoknowntunnettuas the MNRMNR:nä, (identified by the Mozambican government as `armed bandits ``) as a proxy in operations within Mozambique.
- Theophrastus von HohenheimTheophrastus von Hohenheim, otherwiseknowntunnetuas Paracelsusnimellä Paracelsus, is vaguely remembered as an innovative but controversial figure, deserving a place in medical history, but distinctly on the alternative fringe.
- HeHänwas Rodrigo del Bivar -- otherwiseknowntunnettuas El Cid or `the Lord ``El Cidinä tai "Lordina"-- one of the most complex and remarkable heroes of the Middle Ages.
- She suggested that they excavatean areaalueenknowntunnetunas Burnt LeazeBurnt Leazena, which was a favourite walking place of Carter.
- When the RCP was founded in 1949, he received a `bonus ``increase in membership of `The Club,asjollahis grouphänen ryhmänsäwas<empty>knowntunnettiin.
- Don't knowhishänenlast namesukunimeään.
- `Andy, what'sonmyminunlast namesukunimeni?
- HisHänenlast namesukunimensäwas covered in snot.
- She mostly calls me bymyminunlast namesukunimelläni.
- No clusters of HEV occurred when seropositive persons were grouped bylast namesukunimenor street address.
- `All you needisonhishänenlast namesukunimensä.
- Themaiden nametyttönimiof one of his wivesyhden hänen vaimonsa(probably the second) wasWattWatt.
- HerHänenmaiden nametyttönimensäisBelamonteBelamonte.
- Her father had takenher mother'shänen äitinsämaiden nametyttönimenwhen they married.
- ThatSe'sonherhänenmaiden nametyttönimensä, she may have got married and changed that name of course, she was a teacher, lived in the Leicester area.
- The ball was a very grand affair at the chteau of Monsieur Tallien, the man whose name had led John to tell the Rodets thatNora'sNoranmaiden nametyttönimiwasTellingTelling.
- He resented that and was determined that she should receive some mail at their address, undertheirheidänmarried nameavionimellään.
- A self-confessed gossip columnist, she writes underherhänenformermarried nameavionimelläänof Lady Colin CampbellLady Colin Campbell-- to me her first vulgarity.
- `Telford -- of course -- I'd forgottenher sister'shänen sisarensamarried nameavionimiisTelfordTelford.
- It was unfortunate that you printedmyminunmarried nameavionimeniincorrectly -- who I wonder is Vivienne Bell?
- If so, no one would ever have dared to tease him abouthishänenmiddle nametoisesta nimestään.
- Gedge'sGedgenunusualmiddle nametoinen nimiwas his mother's maiden name.
- Pausing at No 5, he noticed themiddle nametoinen nimiwas different from the one published in TODAY.
- `Unless you wantmyminunmiddle namestoiset nimenias well.
- Ifyoursinunmiddle nametoinen nimesiisCroesusKroisos, then the answer is simple.
- `I didn't knowyoursinunmiddle nametoinen nimesiwasMyrtleMyrtle.
- The Palace of JusticeOikeuspalatsi(a terriblemisnomerharhaanjohtava nimitys) was set on fire by the workers.
- JustTextJustTextis aonmisnomerharhaanjohtava nimitysreally as it can handle graphics and rules quite easily.
- `Formalist ``"Formalisti"was in fact aoli tosiasiassamisnomerharhaanjohtava nimitysfor this theoretical enterprisetämän teoreettisen yrityksenand the term was actually coined not by the group but by their opponents.
- In ponies this condition is called`Sweet Itch ``which"kesäihottumaksi", mikäis the worston pahitenmisnomerharhaanjohtava nimitysI've ever heard.
- The absence of the joyriding Bill, to use themisnomerharhaanjohtavaa nimitystäadoptedby the Home Secretarysisäministerin, is not the only surprising omission.
- Suffocated and uninspired by their hometown, Shake shook themselves up, hopped over to London, grabbedthemselvesitselleena newmonikerlempinimenand, like, got their heads together in a chaotic kinda way.
- He's dropped the long-redundant Associatesmonikernimenand is standing alone, on his own merits.
- GIVENTHEIRHEIDÄNprevious, borrowedmonikernimensä, it's hardly surprising that Captain America's chosen brand of guitar fury bows to bands both ancient and new.
- We had a roll call just after dinner once, and the sergeant-major got to a blokewhosejonkamonickernimiwasRaffertyRafferty.
- I grinned, thinking Mr Gibbon would have a hard job finding a convincing embellishment forAsh'sAshinuncommonmonickernimelle.
- Jim's and Alfred'sJimin ja Alfredinfriendlymonickersnimet.
- The allegation was made to a Belfast newspaper by an individual who showed a journalist documents containing thenamesnimetof 233 people233 ihmisen.
- Thenamenimiof the plantkasvindescribes its historical use by the ladies of Venice who used the plant in the belief that its property of dilating the pupil of the eye converted them into lustrous wide-eyed beauties.
- Off they hastened, to be told thatno living patient in the hospitalyhdelläkään elävällä potilaalla sairaalassahad thenamenimeäof Bessie LeeBessie Lee, but a young girl answering her description had died half an hour before.
- When thenamenimiof a vulnerable elderly personhaavoittuvaisen vanhan ihmisenhas been passed to a social services department, that person becomes at least temporarily a client.
- The electorate of the capital, Titograd, also voted to reinstatethe city'skaupunginoldnamenimenof PodgoricaPodgorica.
- Several people, such as E Howard Hunt, Richard Helms, and JFK himself, appear undertheirheidänrealtodellisillanamesnimillään.
- MyMinunnamenimeniisShufflebothamShufflebotham. ”
- The managers of any newly relatedmodulemoduuli-namesnimienwill be notified of the SPR via the Mail System.
- It's safer not to have spaces between theproceduremenetelmännamenimenand the opening bracket.
- The marketing department also ensures that the image and promotion standards set are applied consistently in order to maintain the strength and competitiveness of thetradetuote-namenimen.
- However I hope the term Human Resources will not be undergoing a consequent change ofnamenimen.
- Pierry derivesitssennamenimenfrom a stratum of flint in the subsoil which reputedly gives its wine a marked flinty taste.
- `On her wristwas theolinamenimiCoyleCoylebut on the ankle was the name Bursey.
- I should be in some embarrassment ifmyminunnamenimeniwere to appear in the newspapers, for instance.
- She said they were often stopped by autograph hunters when they are out withVicVicin,whosejonkarealnamenimiisJim MoirJim Moir.
- The money, raised through the Penny Back Scheme and collections in the foyer prior to Christmas, was used to buytwo guide dogs whokaksi opaskoiraa, jotkawere appropriatelysopivastinamednimettiinHolly and IvyHollyksi ja Ivyksi.
- Yet it sounds an oddly unrealistic assumption, especially fora theoryteorialleproudlynamednimetylleRealismrealismiksi!
- After reading Sports Illustrated's latest paean to Joe Montana, the quarterback of the San Francisco 49ers (“An 11-year-old11-vuotiasnamednimeltäMatthew HartMatthew Harthad a brain tumour …
- The fact that there would be an eclipse that year is said to have been predicted bya young Milesiannuori miletoslainennamednimeltäThalesThales; and this, if true, marks the birthday of western science.
- ABC News has confirmed that one of those couriers wasa young Lebanese-Americannuori libanonilais-amerikkalainennamednimeltäKhalid JafaarKhalid Jafaar.
- Thenamelessnimetönonehenkilöwaited outside, its outline blurred by the slow ascent of steam from its clothes.
- Bicycle frames, pram wheels, parts of cars, andnamelessnimettömiäslimy objectsniljakkaita esineitäprotruded from the frozen mud like the jumbled contents of a newly excavated grave.
- Along with other novelists, playwrights and poets, the three coronation novelists represent something plainly wider and looser than a coterie, though a Movement was promptly announced by anamelessnimetönjournalisttoimittaja.
- The YugoYugo(neeo.s.ZastavaZastava), built in Yugoslavia, managed to escape the Iron Curtain car jokes but at the same time escaped, completely, the attention of press and public.
- Margaret Evans would like information on the children of Jim andMargaret KeartonMargaret Keartonin(neeo.s.JonesJones) of Wolsingham Terrace, Darlington.
- The elder son, Karl-Hinrich, is now a specialist in ceramics, and is married toUrsulaUrsulan(neeo.s.DietziusDietzius), a practising Medau Teacher.
- ItSewasolihishänennicknamelempinimensäfor herhänelle; he had started calling her that when she was small and it had stuck even though she was now a respectable five-feet-seven.
- HisHänennicknamelempinimensäfor herhänellewas`Mousa ``"Mousa"and she called him `My old Tom
- I'm certain thatherhänennicknamelempinimensäof fungus-breathhaisuhenkiis a sign of affection.
- Gang names andnicknameslempinimetof gang membersjengiläistenwere spray painted on walls, gates, garage doors, mail boxes, stop signs, nearly every flat surface that would take them.
- Because of the repeated use of the name Frederick, it is easiest to identify Frederick Barbarossa byhishänennicknamelempinimellään.
- On a visit to their home in West Point Grey, I enjoyed meeting Hellen and Harold's mother, who despiteherhänennicknamelempinimestään`Sarge ``"Kersantti", was the soul of kindness and hospitality.
- He derivedhishänennicknamelempinimensä`Quex ``"Quex"from the play, The Gay Lord Quex, by Sir Arthur Pinero [q.v.].
- Although we knowhishänennicknamelempinimensäat college wasPaganPagan, it's still unlikely that we'll find out just what Morse's real first name is tonight.
- As a baby she earned the dubiousnicknamelempinimenof anklebiternilkanpurijaafter trailing around after her mum and grabbing at her legs.
- This protection earnedthe soldierssotilaillethenicknamelempinimenof `leathernecks ``"nahkaniskat", which still persists to this day.
- Mouse getshishänennicknamelempinimensäbecause he is small and weedy.
- The artist gave him thenicknamelempinimen`Salai ``after a popular devil character.
- Butmy classmatesluokkatoverinigavememinullethenicknamelempinimenEinsteinEinstein, so presumably they saw signs of something better.
- `YouSinullahave anicknamelempinimiand a short name, ``she said cautiously.
- Anyway, I did finally send it under apen namesalanimellä-- Ben MacLean -- mostly to please you, ``he said defensively.
- Born Aug. 12, 1907, Torga adoptedhishänenpen namekirjailijanimensäin 1934 as a tribute to his hometown and his favorite writers, as well as a thin veil from government censors.
- The article, signed with thepen namesalanimelläWen MingWen Ming, or ``Enlightenment, accused unnamed U.S. media of spreading pessimism and skepticism about China's July 1 recovery of sovereignty over Hong Kong.
- Better known byhishänenpen namesalanimellään,Pierre-Jean RemyPierre-Jean Remy, he takes over from Jean Favier, who has retired.
- Torga ---pen namesalanimiof medical doctor Adolfo Rochalääketieteen tohtori Adolfo Rochan--- was ``lucid but very tired when he passed away in Coimbra hospital, said his long-time friend and fellow poet Antonio Arnaut.
- In 1958 at a dinner party, he met American astrologer Helene Hoskins, who under thepen namesalanimelläCelesteCelestelater wrote a predictions column in the magazine Harpers and Queen.
- Bei DaoBei Daois theonpen namesalanimiof Zhao Zhenkai, 45, a leading figure in China's Democracy Wall movement of the late 1970s and early '80sKiinan demokraattiseen liikeen 1970-luvun lopun ja 1980-luvun alun johtohahmo Zhao Zhenkain, 45,.
- Kim Yong, better known byhishänenpen namesalanimelläänKim Ha-kiKim Ha-ki, has maintained that he unknowingly entered the North while drunk.
- The essays were signed by Nawratha, believedto be aolevanpen namesalanimifor a senior military officervanhemman sotilasvirkamiehen.
- The award commemorates Ellery Queen, thejointyhteinenpen namesalanimiof Frederic Dannay (1905 -1982) and Manfred B. Lee (1905 -1971Frederic Dannayn (1905–1982) ja Manfred B. Leen (1905–1971).
- With no idea of where he was, the boy repeatedly and imploringly called out some private word thatmight have been asaattoi ollapet namelempinimifor his father or motherhänen isänsä tai äitinsä.
- You'll find a lot of churches dedicated to St Mungo -- itwasoliKentigern'sKentigerninpet namelempinimi.
- Rabbi Moishe was the only one of the family who had always called his grandson byhishänenYiddishpet namelempinimellään.
- ``La Cicatricehad been hisoli ollut hänenpet namelempinimensäfor herhänelle.
- This is a waltz for two violins and double-bass composed for the violinist's 22nd birthday in 1853 by an uncharacteristically unbuttoned 20-year-old Brahms, under thepseudonymsalanimelläGioseppoGioseppo.
- Mostpseudonymssalanimetwere less self-evident.
- Pope's most interesting foray into criticism was a treatise he contributed to a volume of Miscellanies (1728) under thepseudonymsalanimellä,Martin ScriblerusMartin Scriblerus.
- I know you write under thepseudonymsalanimelläof Ben MacLeanBen MacLeanand wish to keep your literary activities secret, so I have never seen anything wrong in taking in your mail.
- G.L.GabrielG. L. Gabrielis theonpseudonymsalanimiof the daughter of a respected painter who prefers her work to be presented on its own merits rather than under an established namearvostetun taidemaalarin tyttären, jonka mielestä on parempi, että hänen teostaan esitellään sen omien ansioiden vuoksi tunnetun nimen sijaan,.
- Ruth Rendell uses thepseudonymsalanimeäBarbara VineBarbara Vineto dig into the dark side of the soul.
- Maybe they provided Wulfstan, who used ashishänenpseudonymsalanimenäänthe name Lupusnimeä Lupus, the Wolf, with ready sources of illustration.
- HisHänenpresssoubriquetlisänimensä`Sunny Jim ``"Sunny Jim"was rather misplaced since it concealed a somewhat touchy disposition, just as Henderson's unwontedly benign term of endearment, `Uncle Arthur, had been in the past.
- Add in Edith Cresson's political affiliation, plus her deserved reputation for dirigisme, and the freshly coinedsobriquetlisänimi`Edithatcher ``"Edithatcher"seems to be nothing more than a phrase-monger's fancy.
- Propranolol is one oftheirheidänvarioussoubriquetslisänimistään.
- His youngest son was known to Regency society by thesobriquetlisänimelläPoodle ByngPoodle Byng.
- Mountain redoubts ideal for concealing plunder were the Fell o'Barullion in Wigtonshire -- henceBilly'sBillynsobriquetlisänimi`the caird o'Barullion ``"o'Barullionin mustalainen"-- and a large cave in the high grounds of Cairnsmore, in the Stewartry.
- Grace writes that he studied first with a teacher he had met named Nina Runich (an Austrian married to a Russian); she used thestage nametaiteilijanimeäNina PavlochievaNina Pavlochieva.
- Louis Maddox: buthishänenstage nametaiteilijanimensäwasOrsoOrso.
- HerHänenstage nametaiteilijanimensäwasRose PendennisRose Pendennisand she was the daughter of Henry Alfred Kingwell, who had an export business in New Zealand.
- Alice entered the competition in London under astage nametaiteilijanimelläLavender LeeLavender Lee.
- But the magazine -- against the interviewer's wishes -- has deleted thesurnamesukunimenof the womannaisen, referring to her only as Jennifer.
- “ I don't knowherhänensurnamesukunimeään. ”
- I changedmyminunsurnamesukunimenibecause I did not want my sire's name.
- The only people left in London who put their name on their doorbells these days were called Monica or Helga, and there was rarely asurnamesukunimi.
- One of the Plaza Girls bore thesurnamesukunimiof TillerTiller.
- They called him `Keith ``, whereas Pilger was pointedly called byhishänensurnamesukunimellään.
- Like the trio of drinkers he meets in a Co Waterford pub who call themselves the KGB -- becausetheirheidänsurnamessukunimensäareKelly, Gallagher and BolandKelly, Gallagher ja Boland.
- Tony, 47, and Maureen, 46, from Brockenhurst, Hants, sparked the alert when they discovered the girl they had called Carla had an ankle tag with thesurnamesukunimenCoyleCoyle.
- TWENTY AmericansKAKSIKYMMENTÄ amerikkalaista,with thesurnamesukunimiCoberlyCoberly,are flying to Britain next month to visit the Cotswold village of -- Coberley.
- YouSinullahave an unusualsurnamesukunimi.
- If I useitssenothertrivial nametriviaalinimeä,eugenoleugenolia, most people will understand.
- However, the IUPAC system relies more heavily on the use oftrivial namestriviaalinimien.
- Many substancesMonilla aineillahaveontrivial namestriviaalinimet.
- The hydrides, particularly those of non-metals,Hydrideillä, erityisesti epämetalleilla,tend to havetrivial namestriviaalinimet(see table 4.8)