Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Two weeks earlier, on March 15, Mehrdad Kowkabi, an Iranian student held in the UK for 15 months, had been deported after a court dropped charges ofarsontuhopoltostaagainst himhäntä vastaan, and Iranian officials had been quoted as saying that the government might respond to this ``positive step by releasing Cooper.
- There was rioting andarsontuhopolttojaat Nottingham and Derby, Worcester and BathNottinghamin ja Derbyn, Worcesterin ja Bathin alueella, and finally on 29 October the city centre at Bristol was sacked by an angry mob in the worst riots of the year.
- Public discontent with the government's economic policies [see p. 38363] reportedly provoked an outbreak ofarsontuhopoltonat Tehran's main bazaar and 15 others across the countryTehranin pääbasaarilla 15 muuta eri puolilla maatain late July and Augustheinäkuun lopulla ja elokuussa.
- In the case of fire the usual careful consideration should be given to the cause of the fire to ensure thatarsontuhopolttoaby the policyholdervakuutuksenottajan tekemääis not suspected.
- ArsonTuhopolttoin GalwayGalwayssäturned easily to murder.
- Two menKaksi miestäare awaiting trial accused ofarsontuhopoltosta.
- Born in Venezuela, educated in Mexico City, then at Lumumba University, then in a Communist training camp in North Korea, he had become the founder ofDirect Action in Berlin, an anarchist group thatBerliinin Direct Actionin, anarkistisen ryhmän, jokahad bombed and robbed, committedarsontuhopolttojaand murder and brutal kidnappings.
- Farmers are being warned to be on their guard following eightarsontuhopoltto-attackson farmsfarmeillain Hereford and WorcesterHerrefordissa ja Worcesterissain the space of two days.
- In Newcastle-upon-TyneNewcastle-upon-Tynessäan eight-year-oldkahdeksanvuotiasis found stealing cars, committingarsontuhopolttojaand assaulting teachers.
- Protesters in Germany took to the streets of Solingen after anarsontuhopoltto-attackby neo-Nazisuusnatsienthat killed five Turks.
- A group identifying itself as Revolutionary Anti-Racist Action (RARA) claimed responsibility forarsontuhopoltto-attackson two military police stationskahdella sotilaspoliisiasemallaon March 19, 199019. maaliskuuta 1990.
- An elderly couple who survived anarsontuhopoltto-attackon their flatasunnossaansay a council failed to repair a defective smoke alarm.
- National statistics released this week showed the cost of vandalism andarsontuhopoltto-attackson schoolskouluissahad doubled in a year from £60m. to £120m.
- Hall fire: A Huyton community centre has been attacked byarsoniststuhopolttajatfor the third time in a month.
- Last yeararsoniststuhopolttajatattacked a house in Coventry also earmarked as a clinic.
- Detectives are huntingarsoniststuhopolttajia,who set fire to an empty council flat in Vane Street on the Headland, Hartlepool on Wednesday night.
- Shop fire …arsoniststuhopolttajatstrike in county with spiralling crime rate.