Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It was a brightcoldkylmädaypäiväin April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
- His hair was very fair, his face naturally sanguine, his skin roughened by coarse soap and blunt razor blades and thecoldkylmyysof the winter that had just endedjuuri päättyneen talven.
- Itwasolicoolviileääand freshin the summerkesällä, the back yard blooming with wallflowers and purple bells.
- It was hot outside, butunder the treespuiden allaitwasolicoolviileää.
- Itisoncoolviileääoutsideulkonaas I throw a log on the gently breathing emberskun heitän pölkyn kevyesti hengittäville hiilille.
- The morningAamuwasolicoolviileä,and so was Betty.
- Places thatPaikat, jotkaare dank in winter butpleasantlymiellyttäväncoolviileitäin summerkesällä, are made delightful by a stone bowl or tulips or a tumble of petunias.
- The pale blue vertical blind in G was half closed to cut out the sun, andthe roomhuonewasolirefreshinglyvirkistäväncoolviileä.
- Her suite of roomsHänen sviittihuoneistonsawasolicoolviileäand restful and there was a small balcony beyond the bedroom window.
- A round neck T-shirt in purest cotton forcoolerviileitädayspäiviä varten.
- I was baffled for quite a long time by a conversation on a bus, in which someone announced that because thecoolviileäautumn weathersyyssäähad arrived they were going to buy a kite.
- There are paired but separate chambers for the sultan and the valide sultan, each having a changing room, acoolviileäroomhuone, and a hot room.
- Thecoolviileäseasonkausiis from October to March, the ideal time for seeing most of India (except in the northern hills and mountains, where it's bitterly cold).
- oh yeah so that that was that's nice there because you do have somecoolviileääweathersäätäand some mountains
- On the days I go to my office, I wear a flannel shirt with no necktie if theweathersääisoncoolviileä.
- in fact i'm a little worried about this one coming up here we have a long weekend and it sounds like it's gon na bea little bithiemanon thecoolviileänside
- A typical Chongqing method of escaping the heat is to take refuge in acoolviileässäcaveluolassa.
- For an authentic feel of old Portugal, slip into thecoolviileäänentrance halleteishalliinof theimpressive Leal Senado (``Loyal Senate ``building), a fine example of colonial architecture.
- Evenings are immeasurably calmer, when the local folk venture out to reclaim the cafés and restaurants until thecoolviileisiinwee hourspikkutunteihin asti, and restore some of the charm and seduction for which Capri has been a magnet since the times of the ancient Roman emperors.
- SUMMER isn't over yet -- andnext weekensi viikkocould well be asaattaa ollarealtodellascorcherkuuma.
- Fighting also broke out on the Bari dockside, where approximately 3,000 deportees were held under guard intemperatureslämpötiloissaof 35 degrees Centigrade35 celsiusasteen.
- Summer boasts long,warmlämpimiädayspäiviäwith strong sunlight and hazy views.
- You soak in a Rothko as in awarmlämpimässätubaltaassa.
- Although the Mediterranean Sea is rather overfished andthe watersvedetare noteivät olewarmlämpimiäenough to support brightly colored tropical fishtarpeeksi pitääkseen kirkkaanvärisiä trooppisia kaloja elossa, there are still numerous varieties to spot in the rocky shallows, including octopi that make their homes in tiny crevices.
- Behind the colonnade, which was fitted with retractable glass panels that could be opened duringwarmlämpimälläweathersäällä, was a two-story-high hall lit by three large skylights.
- it is nice he matter of fact he was here today it was the firstreallytodellawarmlämminweathersääwe've had and he came out and cut the yard and trimmed the hedges and all that
- Chatterbox has never been to Hawaii but was under the impression it had awarmlämminclimateilmasto.
- certainly umthe weathersääheretäälläisonwarmlämminand it's been sort of raining on and off
- no but when you say you enjoying enjoying the rain that uh you must be in awarmlämpimässäweathersää-climate then
- yeah i know it's been bothering me a lot but yeah i think normally i thinkthe weathersääoverall has been um probably like you said probablya little bithiemanwarmlämminand so
- On the other hand, if thetemperaturelämpötilastayedpysyisiwarmlämpimänä, there would be no oil price spike, hence probably no recession.
- It was a fabulous (Tina would say fabbelus)nightyö, clear andwarmlämmin, with a pleasant breeze animating the multi-colored Japanese lanterns depending from the trees.
- so um it was a little bit because however it was a realwarmlämminwintertalviso even even into like November and December i was still wearing the short sleeve dresses course i'm always hot when i'm pregnant too so i didn't really need warm clothes
- i know i just think it's beenon ollutwarmlämminand it's been hot and i like it and it's beautiful and all the trees are pretty and i wish it would stay like this all the time