Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For half of my life I have lived here with themostkaikkeinbeautifulkauneimmanwomannaisenin the worldmaailman.
- She was looking at a picture of Miss Rosalie Ray, averyerittäinbeautifulkaunisyoungwomannainen.
- Florence is much more romantic, but themostkaikkeinbeautifulkauneincitykaupunkiin ItalyItaliassais Bologna.
- As part of the UK's leading group of specialist tour operators to Europe'smostkaikkeinbeautifulkauneimpiincitieskaupunkeihin, we have over 36 years experience in providing value for money city breaks.
- Set in a quiet location amidbeautifulkauniidenmeadowsniittyjenin this traditional Tyrolean hotel.
- Her son, James, 14th Earl of Glencairn, became a friend and patron to Burns who composed abeautifulkauniinlamentvalitusvirrenfor him on his early death.
- `It'sontooliianbeautifulkaunisadaypäiväfor you to go on Mr Gajduseking me the whole while, ``he cut her off in easy fashion.
- `Sarah was such abeautifulkaunisgirltyttöand a warm and caring mother.
- Standing there with her back to me,shehänlooksmore<empty>beautifulkauniimmalta,than I ever seen her.
- CeliaCeliawasolibeautifulkaunisin a rageraivostuneena, Dougal thought.
- Corfu is areallytodellabeautifulkaunisislandsaariand there's an amazing amount of things to do and see.
- She wore her old turquoise wool dressing-gown and herbeautifulkauniitredhairhiuksensalay like silk down to her shoulders.
- She looked like abeautifulkauniiltayounggirltytöltä, but she had the hardness of an old woman.
- I think it's abeautifulkauniscarautoand that's what Jaguar is capable of doing.
- There were undisciplined Welsh, well-mannered Iraquis, English slobs,beautifulkauniitaNorwegiansnorjalaisia.
- It depicted simply an enormous face, more than a metre wide: the face of a man of about forty-five, with a heavy black moustache and ruggedlyhandsomekomeatfeaturespiirteet.
- How about asmartsiistishirtpaita, and a new tie?
- The 35-year-old is chief valuation assistant for Liverpool City Council, which meansshehänenalways has to looksmartsiistiltäfor worktöissä.
- He took her to arathermelkoisensmarttyylikkääseenItalian restaurantitalialaiseen ravintolaanfull of intimate little tables far too close together for private conversation.
- The drakeUrossorsaisonsmarttyylikäsrather than spectacularin appearanceulkonäöltään.
- Her father gave her asmarttyylikkäänblue dresssinisen mekon, her mother an equally smart green dress.
- The same reasoning, I suspect, saw to it that at one time you couldn't get olives, only peanut and crisps, insmarttyylikkäissäbarsbaareissain SpainEspanjassa, because olives were what peasants ate.
- During the war years Harold had risen to the rank of major in the Canadian Army andhehänlookedveryerittäinsmarttyylikkäältäin his uniformunivormussaan.
- LawrenceLawrence,smarttyylikkäänäin a grey pinstripe suitharmaassa liituraitapuvussaan, was preparing breakfast in the kitchen while glancing at the sports pages of the Daily Telegraph.
- Included in your holiday price is asmarttyylikäsSovereign Worldwide travel bagSovereign Worldwide -matkalaukkuwhich, when not in use, can be folded away into a neat 8½″ by 8½″ square by zipping the ends together.
- Now they had asmarttyylikäsrestaurantravintolain BlackheathBlackheathissa, another in Knightsbridge, and a chain of pizza houses.
- You don't have anysmarttyylikästäpyjamaspyjamaaor anything to be going to stay with people.
- He stood over her, his black suit anduglyrumat, smilingfacekasvotcontributing to a vague impression of evil.
- Jack ButlerJack Butlerwasolialmostmelkeinuglyruma,when he was angrykun hän oli vihainen; it was a side of him that the many thousands of women who watched racing only to catch a glimpse of him never saw.
- I d only just been telling my girlfriend my favourite quip about how he only scores becausehehänsonSONIINuglyruma,he scares the defendersettä hän pelottaa puolustajia.
- They've been described by some as theugliestrumimmiksidogskoiriksiin the world.
- I think they mean thatIminälook fat anduglyrumaltaand I wish they would keep their remarks to themselves.
- `You've succeeded in making anuglyrumanhousetalonlook beautiful, ``Alec said.
- It seems that in the view of some of her acquaintances, Leapor was simply anuglyrumawomannainen.
- `HeHän's notei oleasyhtäuglyrumaas thatkuin se.
- Carrie, properly named Carrieta White, who is the main character in this book, is a youngrathermelkouglyrumagirltyttöof sixteen.
- ItSelookedreallytodellauglyrumaltaand beautiful at the same time.
- In August 1939 Denniston moved GC & CS from 54 Broadway, Westminster, to Bletchley Park, anuglyrumaanVictorian country houseviktoriaanisen kartanoonin Buckinghamshire.
- At Itxassou there are numbers of these simple memorial stones set in a fringe along the church wall, where they make an affecting counterweight to the overblown anduglyrumillemodern gravestonesmoderneille hautakivilleand monuments all around you.
- Butthe mask of ageiän naamioisonuglyrumato meminusta.
- But its nakedness does makeitsenappearnäyttämäänextremelyäärimmäisenuglyrumaltato many cat enthusiastsmonille kissaharrastajilleand does not seem to compensate for its oddity-value.
- But the moment of deepest ministry came whenuglyrumiaspotsläikkiäappeared on his hands and face.
- ThenSittenIminäwas blind, and fat, anduglyruma, and my hair sprouted into wires with cold, glittering dandruff.
- Anuglyrumacement patchsementtialuewas carefully removed from the crown of the arch, and the stonework was left exposed so that the vigour of the fine carving can be appreciated.
- The machinesKoneetwereolivatuglyrumia, filthy and surprisingly old-fashionedin appearanceulkonäöltään.